Decision To Stay In Jura Forest

Rimuru POV

After our little bath time the two of us continue on our way killing the Monsters in the cave and I will eat and gain all thier abilities.

And after some time we finally meet a door that's probably lead to outside.

Rimuru: Finally! Look Rachel it's a door and I'm sure it's going to lead outside. Heh! I'm gonna blast it with [ Dark Lightning ].

I said to Rachel as I wanted to look cool infront of her. Also after the direct naming into our Souls, it seems that me and Rachel get the Storm Element and some of Veldora' Skills.

I got [ Dark Lightning ] and [ Control Particles ] and Rachel got [ Control Storm ] and [ Destructive Aura ].

Just the name implies [ Dark Lightning ] let me shoot and used Dark Lightnings however I want, furthermore I can also control and manipulate almost all types of lightning in some degrees. [ Control Particles ] is... To be honest I don't quite understand this skill but according to the Sage explanation this skill has something to do with the manipulation of Air Molecules and stuff, because I can't understand it that much I left to the Sage for now.

For Rachel I can't really analyzed her Skills because it's always being blocked and null by something so I can only guess her abilities based on her skills named. Her [ Control Storm ] must enable her to control Storms and Winds, maybe even Water and about the other one... Based on its named alone I don't really think I need to think of it's abilities... it basically just destruction.

And just as I was thinking three people open the door and come inside and Rachel quickly hide along with me of course because she's currently carrying me.

Rimuru: Humans...?

Rachel: Elf's.

Huh?

I thought as I heard Rachel, curious why she say that I have [ Great Sage ] analyzed the three at maximum level and turns out they were using a disguise and are actually Elves.

Woah! A true Elves?!

After they are done talking and get on thier own way Rachel get of the spot she's hiding and along with me continue on our way out.

Rimuru: Woah! A Forest!

I shout surprised and amazed as when we get out we're meet with a large and big forest.

Even using [ Magic Sense ] at it's absolute limit I can't still fully covered the whole Forest... This forest might be just big as a country or a whole continent.

Continuing on our way we reach the Forest and start to walk in it's paths.

From then on we would rest and sleep on top of the forest tree and together would train Magic or Skills.

..............
.........
.....

| Three Days After Getting Out Of The Cave |

It has been three days now since we're just randomly walking in this Forest and so when the two of us has currently nothing to do I would practice my skills like [ Water Blades ] and some others just in case I needed it and for another reason...

Rimuru: Hey Rachel! Look at this!

I shout as I get Rachel attention and I used [ Steel Threads ] to chop several trees without any problems at all.

Rachel: Woah... That's an amazing trick Rimuru.

Trick? Um... I'm trying to show you my Powers but okay since you seem entertain enough I guess...

I thought as I was trying to show off my skills to look amazing and cool infront of Rachel but it seems that she just see my attacks as nothing but tricks...