Start Of Training

Rachel POV

Right now is my last day of attending study classes because according to Hinata she will start to train me tomorrow morning.

Leonard: Here... This is how you do it and then here...

Leonard... This is Guy is really a good person. His been teaching me since the first day and he also seems to like me very much that he agreed for me to skip some classes when I asked him to let me.

Oh thats right! This is the last day I will study under him so he guess I should ask him now...

Rachel: Hey... Leonard?

Leonard: Hm? What it is Rachel-san?

Rimuru: I just want to ask what do you think of Monsters? Do you think there could be possibly good and peaceful ones out there?

I ask as I want to know how Leonard sees Monsters, depending on his answer maybe he will be the first one I'll try to convince...

Leonard: Good and peaceful Monsters huh? Hmm... I don't know?

What?

Leonard: To tell you the truth I've never encounter a good Monsters before and all those that I encounter has either killed or eating a human Infront of me because I'm too late to saved them... But if I'm being honest I think there are one, because there are intellectual Monsters so they should be reasonable and can be negotiated right? But I can't really give you a definite answer because I need proof or to see it for myself you know...

That's right! That's right! There are good Monsters out there! Sooner or later I will help myself in building Tempest and show them to you!
Leonard!

Leonard: Is there anything else you need to ask?

Rachel: No there is not I'm satisfied with you answer. Let's continue our lessons now...

Leonard: Very well. So here you write it as...

Said and instruct Leonard as we resume our classes for the last day together.

...............
.........
.....

Finally! The day when I can finally start training arrived! Now I wonder if I should just tell Hinata that I posses some Skills because I doubt I'll be able to hide them from her with her Skills...

Hinata: Here wear this!

Said Hinata as she toss me some Knights armor that was just perfect with my size and I also like the color honestly.

Changing to the armor that Hinata gave me I quickly follow where she goes later. Arriving at the place I see a big area where Knights used to train daily.

Rachel: Woah, so big! Wait, are we the only one here Hinata-san?

Hinata: Yes, I've order the others not to let anyone in because I don't want any distraction when we are sparring...

Wait, sparring?

Hinata: Here, we will be using a wooden sword. Go and ready your position, we'll be starting soon...

Said Hinata as she walks away from me, making a distance between the two of us and that's when it clicked to me.

Rachel: Wait! Wait! Wait! Hinata-san?! Aren't you supposed to teach me things like stance or how to properly swing the sword?!

Hinata: Yes, that is normally what Swordmaster will teach you in the beginning but I believe that the best way for one to get strong is through experience so brace and ready yourself because I will not be holding back...