To Dwargon And A 'Nightmare' From The Future

Rimuru POV...

It has been a whole week now since the battle against the Direwolfs and during that time many 'interesting' stuff happened.

...

......

..........

One Week Ago... 

"Wake up now sleepy Slime-kun~" Teased Rachel as she wakes me up as I feel my magical power returned to me and I've finally regained control of my body once again.

'Well it's not like I really sleep or anything but I guess she didn't know that...' I thought as during the days I'm in my ''Sleep Mode'' I'm not really sleeping, in fact I am conscious all the time.

"Well I finally wake up! So, what have you been doing this days?" I ask and as achel is about to answer a beautiful and cute Goblin? entered our tent with some food in her hands.

"Oh my! Has Rimuru-sama finally awaken? I will let the Village know immediately!" She shout in surprise as she then quickly get out of the tent as she just step in...

Then without even a minute passing I can already heard a lot of noise outside.

'They sure are lively aren't they?' I thought to myself as I then returned my attention to Rachel.

"Hey Rachel I don't remember having someone like that in here... Did you recruit her or something?" I ask out of confusion and curiosity.

"Hm? No no, don't your remember her? She's Hana. She's previously a Goblin but after you've name her she had evolved to a Goblina, a higher rank of the Goblin race. To be more precise the female Goblins evolved to Goblina while the male Goblins evolved to Hobgoblin. And the Direwol-" Answer and explain Rachel however when she's about to explain about the Direwolves she suddenly stop herself for some reason.

"Hm? Is there a problem?" 

"Eh? Problem?! No! No! There's no problem at all... hehehe..." She laugh which worries me but also got my curiosity.

'It's not like those Wolves evolved to an abomination of a monster right? ...right?' I thought to myself as I start to get worried and as I'm about to ask her about it our whole tent was destroyed as a very big tornado suddenly appeared.

"Woah! What the hell?!" I shout in surprise and ready to fight off whoever send that tornado but when I look into Rachel she's just smiling tiredly.

"Master! Master! You've finally awakened!" 

All of a sudden a big Wolf with a star on it's forehead, with dark and silvery fur and hair and golden eyes approach me.

"Master? Umm... You are..." I'm about to ask as the Wolf then introduced himself.

"It's me Master! I am Ranga! I have evolved to a Tempest Starwolf!" Announced Ranga with Joy as he then happily pick my slime body up with his horn and start playing with me.

"W-Well since Rimuru's awake you can start 'playing' with 'him' from now on... hahaha..." Suddenly Rachel appeared and said so with a very nervous and relieved laugh.

"Yes! C'mon Master!" Shout Ranga as he start unning toward somewhere while I'm still at his back.

"Ehhh?! W-Wait!" I shouted but Ranga is so overjoyed and happy that he couldn't heard me anymore and just keep going.

'Oh well I never really played with an animal even back then so I guess this is a new experience too...' I thought as I just go along.

...