Lemon Chapter: Luminous Valentine

Rachel POV

It's been a few days since I reincarnated and just like what Hinata said, I was given classes about basic school stuff under some of her subordinates but when the 4th day of my stay at Ruberios arrived Hinata tells me that I will need to have my own Identity Card sooner that's why she has Nikolaus come with me to the Church since she has something to do.

5th Day Of Staying At Ruberios...

Today under Hinata request Nikolaus was going to take me toward the Church to get my Identification Card because I can't just walk around without an identity.

Hinata: Rachel! Are you done changing?! Hurry up!

Shouted Hinata which I shouted back with "Yes! Please just wait for a few more minutes!"

Dammit! Girls cloths are so hard to wear.

Rachel: Is this how I supposed to wear it? And here. Now all I need to do is put on makeup or something right?

I said as I finish putting on my cloths and put on some wake up too to make myself beautiful under Hinata order. Also if your wondering how I learned to put a makeup, when Shuna and the others are using me as a Dress-up doll I learn from them while they were doing it.

Rachel: Alright! I'm ready to have my new identity!

I said to myself as I leaved the room and quickly meet up with Nikolas and Hinata.

..............
........
....

Nikolaus: Oh my... Rachel-sama is so beautiful...

 Rachel-sama is so beautiful

( Nikolaus Spertus )

Said Nikolaus as he bow for me and help me walk because I'm still struggling with high heels.

Hinata: You are beautiful Rachel, I'm sorry if I won't be able to come with you but I have something I needed to do...

( Hinata Sakaguchi )

Rachel: It's okay Hinata-san and also I'm sorry even though you propose to give me your last named I refuse...