Naming and Evolution

Rachel POV

Today just like I promise Rimuru I would convince the Direwolves to join us but as I was thinking of how to do that without using violence I noticed something.

Ramiris! Ramiris! Ramiris!

( What?! Why the hell are you yelling directly into my mind?! Are you crazy?! )- Ramiris

I have no time to argue with you but is it just me or Rimuru never absorb any Direwolve?

( Huh? Come to think of it... Nope. Because of the Holy Magic that you added to the weapons, those hit by it were instantly erase and Rimuru didn't get to fight the boss because of Berreta... So what's the problem? )- Ramiris

What's the problem you say? The problem is that Rimuru never get to absorb any Direwolve! He's supposed to get some Skills from them yesterday night!

( Eh? I see but is that really a big deal? I mean Rimuru already got the important Skills he needed like [ Thought Communication ] and [ Dark Thunder ] right? )- Ramiris

Well yeah but what about [ Shadow Motion ]?

( Can't you just teach him some Teleportation Magic or Transport Gate? Anyway if you really want him to get that Skill then I'll take care of it, for now focused on what your doing )- Ramiris

Really? You'll take care of this for me? Thank you Ramiris!

I said as I cut off the communication with Ramiris and return my focus on the Direwolves.

Now to make them join us without using violence but Words and persuasion... Hehehe. I've been in this situation countless times so this will be easy.

..........
......
...

Rachel: Hello! Are you all okay now? If so then I'd like to talk with all of you.

I said smiling to the whole Direwolves Pack and infront of the Direwolves Boss.

Direwolves Boss: Why...?

Rachel: Eh? Huh?

Direwolves Boss: All of us severely wounded and on the brink of death... Why do you help us instead of killing us? I thought you and that Slime are this Village Leader, we've killed several of your comrades mercilessly without hesitation... Don't you... Does none of you want revenge?

Rachel: Why? Why do you care? And to be honest I did save your lives because I just felt like it and besides if we become allies then I'm sure the Village will grow and become even more livelier.

Direwolves Boss: Join you? What a joke! Do you think I'll accept a lowly Slime as a Leader or an ally? Don't get the wrong idea Human! We're only not doing anything now because we're grateful that you've took care of us but we could kill all of you here if we wanted!

Shout the Direwolves Boss full of confidence and as if to fuel his arrogance the other Direwolves howl agreeing with him but surprisingly enough there are some who doesn't seem to agree with the Boss and want to ally with us and to my luck and surprised one of them is the future Ranga.

Rachel: You... You don't seem to get the situation so I'm gonna explain things nicely to you and give you another chance so listen carefully to what I'm about to say okay?

Direwolves Boss: Another chance? Your giving us another chance?! Who do you thin-

Direwolves Boss Son: Wait Father! She took care of us when were at our weakest so we should at least listen to her and to be honest I think allying with them is the best decision to make... Please think of the future of our Clan!