Hinata As My Guardian?!

Hinata POV

After hearing a report that one of the Villages is under attack, Me and my subordinates quickly go and travel to rescue them.

.............
.......
...

"Activate the Holy Field!" I order as they activate the Holy Field around the whole village, weakening the Monsters and making it easy to kill them.

"All of you! Go spread and quickly rescue the villagers!" I order to my subordinates as they moved and start rescuing some of the still alive villagers and kill the rest of the Monsters.

I shouldn't just stand here too... Time to kill some filthy Monsters.

I thought as with the speed that the Monsters can't keep up with I used my sword to slash and stab every Monsters in my path killing them.

As I was killing any Monsters that I cross path with suddenly my [ Magic Sense ] sensed someone and when I looked back it's a Girl about to be killed by some filthy Monster.

Tch! She's quite too far away! I have no choice... I will need to used it.

I thought as I used my strongest "Technique" [ Melt Slash ] and like just like at lightspeed I quickly Peirce through the Monster body and saved the Girl life.

Hinata: Phew... Thanks God Luminous-sama...

I said as I let my guard down because I can't sense any Monsters with [ Magic Sense ] anymore and I'm tired because of using [ Melt Slash ].

Rimuru: Hinata?!

Suddenly the girl that I saved run towards me and hug me while crying and calling out my named.

Looking around I saw a body of a Man and a Woman... I see it must be her parents then. Poor girl.

"Hinata! Hinata! Hinata!" Keep shouting the girl as she cried and hug me, then after a few minutes she finally gets tired and fall asleep.

After making sure all the Monsters has been killed and everyone was rescued, Hinata and the other Knights quickly plan to go toward back to Ruberios but a problem arouse.

Hinata: What should I do? She wasn't releasing her grip at all...

I ask to my subordinates as the Girl that I saved earlier is still holding on me and I couldn't just forcefully get her hands away...

Leonard: Hinata-sama why don't we bring her to Ruberios? Her parents has been killed so I doubt anyone in the Village can take care of her... But ofcourse the cost of her foods will be on me!

Bring her to Ruberios huh... Yes she's much safer there and for some unknown reason I feels like I want to protect her...

Hinata: Alright let's bring her with us and also about her bills, put it on me.

Hearing Hinata words Leonard just smiled and nodded.

And just like that Hinata and the Holy Knights of Ruberios has saved the Villages of *** and now in there way back toward Ruberios.

................
.........
....

Rimuru POV

Ugh! What happened I just suddenly passed out while call- Huh? Wait! That's right!

I wake up when Hinata and the other Knights are still traveling back to Ruberios.

Rimuru: Hinata!

I shout as I try to find Hinata but suddenly someone had pulled me on closed to them.

Hinata: It's alright now I'm here... Are you having dreams... Um... What's your named again?

Leonard: Rachel... It was Rachel, Hinata-sama. Please make sure to remember it because from what I heard Girls don't like it when someone don't remember there name...