'Love' And A Prisoner From The Future

Rachel POV...

It has been a whole week now since the Anga and Ranga become our friends and as we have talk yesterday we are currently heading toward Dwargon.

Along with me and Rimuru are Rigur and Gobta and along with the Tempest Wolves they are riding, Ranga is also here as my and Rimuru's ride.

Although I'm sure nothing will really happen I can't help but get worried so I have Anga stay in the Village and protect everyone. I also left a 'Copy' of Ramiris just in case.  At least with Anga and Ramiris staying there and protecting everyone I am quite relieved.

'I'm sorry Anga! I promise I will make it up to you once we comes back!' I thought feeling sorry for my new friend because although he may act all tough and serious I know he's just like Ranga who always wanted to be pet and be with his Master at all times.

Oh also since it's only the three of us ( Rachel, Rimuru and Gobta ) whose going to enter anyway I told Rimuru to pick just two and thankfully enough he agreed and so the seven of us all are currently in our journey toward Dwargon.

...

.......

...........

( Rachel, do you feel just fine? ) Rimuru who send a [ Thought Communication ] toward me ask in worry.

( Yes! I am just fine, how about you two there in the back? ) I ask as I make everyone join in our 'Thought Linked'.

( Eh? To be honest I could use some res- ) And as Gobta was about to finish Rigur suddenly spoke and interrupt him.

( Yes! We are just fine My Lady! Right... Gobta? ) Ask Rigur.

( Eek?! Y-Yes! We are just fine in continuing Rachel-sama! ) Answered Gobta quickly.

'Hm? I remember Gobta saying he wanted to rest in the past but I guess he seems more energetic in this 'Timeline' huh... Oh well I guess that's good! Maybe we could arrived at Dwargon much more earlier than we normally did in the past.' I thought happy and proud of Gobta and Rigur and of course with Ranga and the other Tempest Wolves too.

( Alright! We will be camping out for now since it's getting dark, let's just continue on our journey in the next morning. ) Rimuru send out his order as Gobta, Rigur, the other two Tempest Wolves and Ranga quickly reply to him with a "Understood!".

'Hehehe, to be honest I feel embarrassed ordering them around in the past at the start but this Rimuru in front of me now is nowhere near me in terms of being embarrassed at all... He seems more comfortable and natural to it. Looks like the "How To Act Like A King" method that I taught him is working well.' I thought to myself as I look at the slime that I am currently holding with such happy and proud eyes.

He will be a powerful and great King, I'll make sure of that.

"But I feel very strange every time I look at you..." I whisper as my eyes faltered and I feel very confuse.

"Huh? Did you say something Rachel?" Ask Rimuru as he heard me mutter some words.

"Eh? Ah no! L-Look! That place should do well enough for us to stay the night!" I shouted in panicked as I pointed to a random place and fortunately it's really a good place.

"Oh? You're right! C'mon guys let's rest there!" Order Rimuru as we then decided to rest for the time being.

'Ahh! That was close! Just what is this feelings that has been bothering for the last days! I don't think ever feel like this toward Shuna or anyone I've met...' I thought very trouble as then I heard Ramiris voice rang in my mind.