Ultimate Skill [ King of Spirits, Ramiris ]

A/N: Before I start I just want to say that I'm going to change things like Powers and characters back story, and more although just a little of them.

______________________________________

"Hahaha! You won't be able to get out of here now!"

"Yes! Yes! Your stuck here forever"

Echoed voices of Spirits as they taunt and try to scared Rachel.

Rachel POV

Hmm... Should I call out Ramiris named? She's not going to think it's weird for me to know her named ain't she?

Thinking so I decided just to call out Ramiris because I want to end this quick, I also decide to add some flowery to my words so she would show up.

Rachel: Ahem, Oh Great Demon Lord and Queen of Spirits Ramiris! Please come and show your Majestic form to this Lowly Human...

I said as I praise Ramiris and just said whatever I can to please her.

"... Haha... Puwahahaha! Looks like you know your things little Girl! Very well because you know my Greatness I will let you see me!"

Saying so Ramiris undone the illusion and make a pathway toward a certain room just like in the past.

"Fufu, but before I let you see my Majestic form I have to test you first if your worthy."

Not saying anything I just nodded and start to walk toward the room and just as I expected after I go inside it, there is the Magi Golem waiting for me.

Rachel: So I'm guessing I need to beat this Golem to prove myself to you?

"Yes! You shall show me if your worthy or not!"

Said Ramiris as then the Magi Golem start to move and walk toward me.

In the next month Satoru Mikami would reincarnate in this World and will be given a named Rimuru by Veldora. I need to become Stronger asap so I could help him much more.

Thinking so I draw my sword and quickly used "Secret of Faith and Grace" then used the "Holy Magic", coating it on my sword.

Rachel: I would like to play with you but I gotta become strong fast so I'll be finishing this quick.

I said as then I quickly sprint toward the Magi Golem and used "Melt Slash" quickly destroying it and erasing it out of existence without even Ramiris knowing what had happened.

Well... That's fast alright.

"Eh?! Eh?! Eh?! What is that light?! Where did my Elemental Colossus go...?!"

Pointing my palm toward a certain direction I used Elemental Magic and light up a flames in my palm then said...

Rachel: I know your there... Great Ramiris-sama. Please come out now if you don't want to be burned in my Flames.

I said while smiling and just as I expected she come out shaking and scared while flying toward me.

Ramiris: Yes! I'm here! The Great Demon Lord Ramiris!

Fufu, She's still the same huh... Well I guess I would go easy on her.

Rachel: Wow! You're really very beautiful and majestic Ramiris-sama.

I said while smiling as I praised her and just as I expected she was very happy about it.

Ramiris: Eh? Ha... Hahaha! That's right! I'm beautiful aren't I?

Rachel: Yes you are.

Hehe, I guess I'll talk to her for now.

Rachel: Hey, do you want to eat with me? I brought some foods from my home.