Chapter 5

We walk into the mansion with an unconscious Sophia in Jalen's arms and a bandaged Dax as Jason shoving him to move forward "Get a doctor for Sophia and lock him up, if he escapes or dies before I deal with him...you all will take his place" I order everyone as they just stand staring, Chris takes Sophia from Jalen as two boys take Dax away to lock him up and I walk up to Victor's office

Opening his office door "your daughter is in her room with a doctor checking up on her" I inform him and turn to leave but he stops me

"Vicky.....you make me proud" he says with a smile and I nod closing the door, and head to my room for a quick shower then sleep, everything I'm doing until now is to avenge my family, I'll quit this life as soon as I kill Lucas Gregor.

*******

I wake up hours later and see Jason, he's sitting in my window seat silently watching while rolling his knife around his finger, yawning I sit up straight and ask "did you even sleep??"

"Mmhmm...I slept for half the hours you slept" he sats getting up and comes to sit next to me "how long did I sleep??" I stifle another yawn

"6 hours....did I wake you??" He asks brushing my hair out of my face as I shake my head 'No', he pecks my lips "get ready....Victor wanted you awake three hours ago"

"Thank you J" I get up and walk into the bathroom for a shower "anything for you V"

While in the shower I could hear people talking in my room, I turn the shower tap off grabbing my robe and get out

"I'll cut you into fucking pieces if you touch me again...now get the fuck out of here" Jason growls choking Rebecca before throwing her on the ground, she sobs scrambling away from him and out of the room

"What's wrong??" I ask getting off the bathroom door and walk towards him

"Nothing" he bites out looking out the window, I squeeze myself in between him and the window wrapping my hands around his neck "then why are you so pissed?? and you just sent Rebecca out of here crying"

"It's nothing" he mumbles burying his head in the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath in before looking up at me then my lips, he groans smashing his lips on mine in a slow passionate kiss and wraps his tattooed arm around me pulling me closer.

I pull him closer deepening the kiss as I thread my fingers in his hair gently pulling it, he lets out another sexy groan grabbing the back of my thighs and pulls me up, my legs knowingly wrap around his waist. He sucks on my lower lip wanting entrance into my mouth which I deny him, he thrusts his clothed hard cock against my bare pussy forcing a gasp out of my lips, he immediately thrusts his tongue inside my mouth and explores each and every corner of it with his tongue while grinding his cock on my pussy.

He pushes me up against the window his hand going down between our bodies to my wet core "Wet already??" He asks flicking my clit with his thumb as his fingers draw slow circles around my opening, the ache in my pussy only intensifies as it's walls clench around nothing, I moan unable to form words and hold on to him tighter.

"I asked you a fucking question" he growls and thrusts three fingers in my pussy stretching me up

"Yes yes please" I whimper grinding on his fingers, he curls them upward before slowly pumping them in and out oo my wer hole, hitting my g-spot with every thrusts

"Dont stop" i moan closing my eyes as i feel myself getting closer to the edge, he pumps his fingers faster kissing up my neck "I love seeing you like this....vulnerable and needy" he whispers into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe, his warm breath against my skin sending tingles all over my body, I clench around his fingers getting even closer abd pull his head diwn for a kiss, the kiss now hot and rough...our tongues fighting each other for dominance.