Chapter 41

"I'm sorry" She says finishing her confession with her head low in what has to be shame, and I stand there staring at her, not saying shit just staring at her fidgeting under my burning gaze, after everything that I've said and done to Victoria to protect her.....her confession felt like salt rubbing into my open wounds, I gritt my teeth seeing red as every moment of Victoria's tears replays in my head on rewind....I ignored all her warnings and went against my own gut feeling just to protect Cassandra when all of this time she was helping the enemy, she is the reason why Xander and Xavier almost died and why it took us so long to find Victoria "..Jadey.." she starts reaching out her hand to grab mine but I shake my head no for her to shut the fuck up quickly moving back from her, she had every chance to come clean but she kept quite even on that day when I walked in on her talking on her phone....she could've said something but she chose to lie to me, my hands ball into fists at the realization....we could've found Victoria earlier if she did

But then again its my fault for trusting her and choosing to see what she wanted me to see, I chuckle in self mockery and turn to leave "Jaden" without turning around i stop at the door to hear her last excuse "...I'm sorry" she mumbles, i let out another chuckle and walk out the room straight to my bed room, when she said she had something to tell me this was in no way what I had expected to hear. I grab my jacket and motorcycle keys from my bed before going down to the garage and get on my bike, I take out my phone to send a short text to Ajex before racing back to Victoria's house.

~~~

The elevator doors open and I step into the now pitch black house, ignoring her armed bodyguards I waltz into her room and smile when I see her sitting on the ground between the two baby cribs deep in sleep with her head resting on one of them and her hand holding Xavier's hand....she must have fallen asleep while watching them, I crouch down next to her pushing loose strands of hair back from her face before picking her up bridal style and walk to her bed, I gently lay her down on it and cover her bare legs with the covers all the while careful not to wake her up and get on the bed next to her watching her sleep like a creep.

VICTORIA

I wake up to the loud ringing of my phone, yawning I grab it from the nightstand and sit up straight before accepting the call "speak"

"I sent you a video from the hotel's deleted cctv footage, check it out" Alex says, I groan looking at my babies peacefully sleeping in their cribs and ask in a low voice to not wake them

"Couldn't this wait until morning??"

"Trust me after seeing the footage you'll be glad that I woke you up"

"I doubt it" I say before hanging up and get up to get my laptop from the living room not bothering to turn on the lights "Miss Victoria do you need something??" One of the guards asks when he sees me walking into the room, I shake my head grabbing my laptop from the coffee table and walk into my kitchen, I turn it on and make something to drink while the video uploads. Beep Beep!! I turn around at the sound and walk back to the laptop just as the video starts playing, turning the screen to me it shows Cassandra walking in the hotel and into the elevator with her phone over her ear. She gets off on her hotel room floor and walks into her room leaving the door open, I scowl when out of nowhere she starts throwing things around and on the floor before walking to the bathroom, she stares at her reflection for some time, wraps a towel around her hand before punching one of the bathroom mirrors and takes a piece of the broken mirror to cut herself.

She walks back into her room and starts thrashing it too like she did with the rest of the suite leaving blood everywhere she touched....the furniture and walls before hitting her head on the headboard like a mad woman. She slumps down on the carpeted floor and stares at the ceiling seemingly waiting for something or someone, an hour goes by before Jalen, Jaden and Jason rush into the hotel straight to her room, she jumps up to her feet at the sound of them walking in and runs into the bathroom, she gets in the shower and turns it on, and from the silver cloud of steam I could tell the water was scorching hot. She stays in the shower until the boys find her, I groan when Jason runs inside to get her and take a sip of my drink bored before turning the laptop back off wondering how exactly Alex managed to get this footage when Jason himself couldn't or maybe he never looked into this since they Trust her so much??