Chapter 6

I walk up to Sophia "Did they rape you??" She nods as more tears run down her cheeks, I sigh crouching down next to her and hug her. When I first came here Sophia was the only little girl in the mansion and welcomed me with a smile, we became friends in no time and did everything together like sisters until her cousins and their parents came to live with us for a while, and she changed started calling me a servant like them. We grew distant with each passing day...even more distant when Jason and the twins came to live with us, everytime she would say something mean to me I would beat her ass up, but that in no way means I will allow anyone else to hurt her...only I have the right to hurt her, when I'm done Noone will wish to be Dax.

"How many where they??" She shakes her head 'No' "Phia listen....I know it hurts but you have to tell me so I can punish them for you okay??"

"S..seven...he...he's the last one Ria" she stutters pointing at Dax, I get up and take off my jacket leaving me in my short black leather rompers "Sophia....when you were taken were you alone??" Jason asks frowning, my head snaps back to Sophia waiting fo her answer, she shakes her head "No I was with Tessa"

"What the fuck is Tessa??"

"She's my friend"

"Was she taken with you??" I ask leaning down on Jason's chair

"I don't know...all I know is we went shopping at the mall then she bought us milkshakes at McDonalds, we drank them and I started feeling dizzy so I told her to drive me home....we got to my car and...and I wake up in a chair tied up."

"So not only did you go to the mall without a bodygaurd but you also have a friend whom we don't know about...." he stops, hacking into the mall's cctv systems "....the same friend that got you fucking kidnapped" he growls looking at the mall's thursday cctv footage in the parking lot, I put my hand on his shoulder down his chest to calm him down, the footage shows Tessa and Sophia walking out of the mall milkshakes in hand and a sick Sophia leaning on Tessa for support, they get in her car and she faints. Tessa makes a phone call and minutes later an SUV pulls up, they put Sophia inside and drive away.

"Boys...go pick Tessa up from her house, this is her picture" Jason orders the boys getting up and walks up to Dax, he punches him twice breaking his nose and smiles satisfied just as two dark skinned boys leave to get Tessa.

"Hey...you brown leather jacket, bring me my case" I say moving from behind Jason's chair and walk over to him and Dax as leather jacket brings my case "Hey Dax.....sorry about your teeth, how about we play a game to make up for it??" I say as Jason opens my case and gets the syringe ready before giving it to me "...for the pain" I show Dax the syringe before injecting him with it "For how long are you planning to keep me here??" Dax asks, I shrug looking for a weapon in my case "Not long....we'll kill you as soon as we're done with your girlfriend Tessa"

"Do you see that girl over there, look at her.....her face is going to be the last face you see" Jason whispers in his ear looking at Sophia before going to get his knifes from Jaden "beat him up.." I say to no one in particular stepping away from Dax "...the doctor said Sophia had bruises from the beatings you guys gave her" Jalen unties him before kicking him in the chest causing him to fly back across the ground, he waits for him to get up and continues to beat the shit out of him.

"Okay Jalen don't kill him..." I finally push Jalen away from Dax's now bleeding body after sometime of him going ninja on him and signal brown leather jacket to put him back in his chair "....Smith also said there were cuts on her body, possibly from a knife but....we couldn't get the knife used on her so we're going to use Jaden and Jason's knifes instead" I tell Dax, Jaden throws a knife at him piercing through his chest and high fives Jason when he lets out a scream