Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Did you tell the Triplets that you're back??" He asked leaning back in his leather chair staring at the girl in front of him

"Of course I did, we spent the night together" the girl replied smugly

"Good, now we make our next move....in order to be able to separate them from her, she needs to know about your relationship with the boys"

"I could just send her a video of them fucking me" she said with a shrug, he scowled at her and shook his head at her foolishness

"Jason could easily prove it's photoshoped....she trusts them more than anything and we need to use that against her, we need to break that trust"

"So what do we do??"

"They care about you don't they??" He asked getting up from his seat and walked to his floor to ceiling window "..make up something to get into the Vampire mansion"

"What?? Are you fucking crazy‽‽ Do you seriously want Victoria to suck me dry of life....she's the queen of Terror for fuck's sake!!" She yelled fear evident in her voice and body language, he smiled looking at the city, the knowledge that his Queen's name alone could instill so much fear in people made him even more sure of his decision. He turned around to look at her and asked with a raised eyebrow "Do you want them to be yours or not??"

"I can't stay in that mansion alone...she's like Satan's daughter and that mansion is her hell, everyone is scared of her...they listen to her" she explained

"You won't be alone, you'll have help....Victoria won't hurt you as long as you continue acting fragile in front of the triplets, they'll protect you from her"

"From who??"

"You'll soon find out, I managed to convince her to help me....she hates Victoria as much as you hate her and believes she'll have Jalen when she's gone"

"What the fuck‽‽ They are mine...how dare you make such promises to her??" She snarled standing up

"Learn your fucking place women!! no one screams at me like that...only my Queen...." The man growled before looking at a portrait of Victoria hanging on the wall to calm himself down "...she won't have Jalen.." just as you won't have the three of them after I kill them....he added walking back to his desk "....they're all yours as long as I get my Queen"

"Fine" she finally agreed typing something on her phone

"What are you doing??" He asked with furrowed eyebrows

"Calling them...you said to make up something didn't you" she smirked as the phone rang and got up to leave his office

JASON'S POV

I watch as her eyes slowly close, her body slightly shaking from being thoroughly fucked by us and get up to get a towel from the bathroom to clean her up wetting it up with warm water I go back to the room and clean our cum off her delicious body, a sleepy mewl escapes her lips everytime the towel or my hand makes contact with her pink pussy and her now red ass cheeks, Jalen covers her up with his shirt and lets Jaden pick her up bridal style before taking her to her room.

"I need a shower...see you man" Jalen says heading to his bedroom, I nod heading to mine to freshen up too. Not even much time passes before Jaden comes badging in my room pissed while talking to someone on the phone

"Fuck!! It's Cas...something happened to her, she needs us" he growls after hanging up and shoves his phone in his pocket before leaving, I hurriedly put on my clothes and rush after him.