Chapter 35

I'm outside sunbathing by the pool with a glass of fresh home made margarita in my hand....you got to love having your own personal chef, I think this will be the only thing I'll be missing after I go back to New York. It's been a week since my babies were taken, Emit is hardly home...guess he got tired of lying to me, it's obvious that he's not looking for them or else he would've already found them by now, he leaves David the traitor behind to protect me though with four other bodygaurds everytime he leaves

"For a woman who just lost her babies you're awfully calm, shouldn't you be frustrated with grief" David says standing over me obstructing me from my sun, I groan pulling down my sunglasses to look up at him, ever since that night he caught me in Emit's office he has been trying to get me to tell him my plan which will never happen until it all goes down.

"I didn't lose them, they were taken away from me and depression won't bring them back to me" I correct him before putting them back on, moreover crying too much will rouse too much suspicion. I might have lost my memory like they're all still assuming but I didn't lose my traits, to Emit I'm just putting up a strong front since I make sure I cry when he's around pretending like I thought I was alone.

"I know you've regained your memory, that part is obvious I mean why else would you go snooping around your husband's office, and why won't you tell me what you're planning??" I simply shrug at his frustration

"Pure curiosity....move, I can't sunbathe without the sun" I tell him wiggling around in my chair to get more comfortable, he walks away with a loud groan. I smile watching him leave and grab my phone to go through the file I got from Emit's office, it's been a busy week for all of us...with me trying everything in my power to break Emit's trust on Joseph and he will soon meet his downfall so I need to start working on something to use against Emit...something that'll render him powerless for a while so that I can capture him.

I chuckle reading the file, seems like I won't need to frame him that much after all, he's already planning a hostile take over of the Lycan clan. I scowl when I come across information about the Vampire clan too, all their offshore accounts, their dealers and properties all listed. This dumb fuck is planning to take over the clans and combine them into one like before, overthrowing Victor and Lucas means him ruling France and America and if he succeeds he'll be more powerful than my father was ever rumored to be.

My ring tone snaps me back to reality, I look down at it and smile when I notice the call is not for me but Emit, my smile  immediately turns into a frown when an unknown number appears on the screen and wait for Emit to answer.

"Tell me the good news" he says

"I've managed to get access to all of the offshore accounts owned by Lucas, I'm still trying to break through Jason and Victoria's walls to get Victor's" a young male voice says, must be his secret hacker

"Good...you have a week to do that, by next month I want these two clans under me" he orders before hanging up, I get up and walk back into the house heading straight to our bedroom. Someone grabs my hand and spins me around just when I'm about to open the door, I roll my eyes when I find Joseph glaring at me, I thought him and Emit left already.

"Whatever you're planning, I won't let it work...you won't get rid of me" he growls gripping my hand tighter, sure to leave a mark. I scowl at his hand on mine

"What are you talking about??" I ask innocently, making him only angrier

"I know you framed me and that you were in Emit's office, we'll see if you'll still be his precious queen after I show him the footage on my phone..." he smirks "...I for one know I'll enjoy killing you just like when I killed Emily" behind him I see Emit round the corner and let out a painful yelp