(19) 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦 ✓

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

IT WAS AN ODD SIGHT TO SEE, three groups of completely different species working together to complete a mission. There was the shadowhunters who usually kept the peace. And then you had the vampires and werewolves who completely hated one another. Adelaide didn't even know why, they just seemed hostile for no reason.

"This does not look like the city of bones." Clary announces as she glances around the scenery. Adelaide was walking in silence, she had the worst headache but didn't want to worry anyone or take their minds off of the mission.

"It's the downworlders entrance." Jace tells her as they continue walking, being sure to mind the perimeter just in case.

"The city of bones has a service entrance. Perfect." Clary says as she shakes her head a little bit.

"I hope I have better luck her than I did last time." Simon tells them and he sees the look that Jace gives him. "I'm just saying." He mumbles and Jace only rolls his eyes before looking back in front of him.

"Everyone knows what to do?" Clary asks as she looks around the group.

"Text when you're in position." Jace tells them and they all nod their heads before Luke takes a step forward, only to be stopped by Raphael who whistles at him.

"Stay." Raphael tells him, a small smirk playing on his lips. Luke only glances at him, not amused. "Good dog." He says and Luke scoffs for a moment, turning towards the vampire.

"Bite me." Luke retorts.

"Roll over." Raphael taunts but Luke doesn't back down, taking a step closer to him.

"Play dead." He replies with a raise of his eyebrows and Raphael didn't look amused.

"Boom!" Simon says with a smile as he fist bumps Luke. Raphael squints his eyes before scoffing and beginning to walk off. One of the wolves purposely bump into Simon making all the vampires hiss at him but in retaliation, the werewolves growl back.

"Hey, enough! Enough!" Clary shouts as they get in between the fighting species. Adelaide almost stumbles but keeps her ground. "All our lives are at stake. It's time we put aside our differences and work together." She tells them and they only continue to stare angrily at each other. "Tonight we're all downworlders." Clary announces as she looks around the group before her eyes land on Luke. "Luke." She raises an eyebrow at the werewolf who reluctantly nods his head before her eyes move to the vampires. "Raphael." She asks and he only rolls his eyes before nodding his head. Clary sighs before nodding as well, they all knew what they had to do.