Chapter 5

"The Mambas are in a fight with our comrades assigned downtown. Sky is calling everyone outside...well except for you..." The man said, pointing at me.

"He said you go proceed to the practice room. Rhino is waiting for you..."

***

Sky's POV

"Is everyone here?" I asked as I stood in front of more that 100 men who are free to go as a back-up against Mamba.

Mamba has always been our enemy. They do nothing but trouble in our territory, making nothing but a problem to Boss. "I have already informed boss and he has given me the authority to do what should be done."

All of them stood with chins up high, ready to fight for their beloved family. "You know what to do, those who are assigned as the back-up proceed to the scene. There's also a possibility that they might attack the other borders so assigned unit proceed to your locations. And the others must stay here for emergency. We cannot allow them to take even a single step in our place "

"Is everything clear?!" I asked, well shouted for everyone to pay full attention and remind them of what really our goal is. Protect our family that is!

"Yes!"

Thus as everyone went to their designated jobs, I still have another task to do and that includes...

Before I could finish my thoughts a certain blond was trying to walk off quietly, It seems he has been here the whole time. "Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?"

"Mr. Sky, S-sorry...I..."

I sighed and went towards him. "No need to be sorry, now go..." He nodded and run towards the said room. I was about to walk away as well when my phone rang out loud.

"Hello, boss?"

"Sky..." His voice is as good as always, he seemed relax but I know him too much, he's definitely thinking about the situation... And maybe thinking about someone. That thought alone makes me wanna just... You know what, even if I'll think like that, I can't and I won't, because I don't want to see him disappointed in me.

"Boss, is everything alright?" He didn't respond yet, as he took his time.

"Hmmm, it's fine here. How bout there?" He asked but before I could answer another question came "Is he alright?"

See?! This is what I mean, he really cares too much for this kid. He isn't like this. I know he also cares about us, but not like how he cares for this kid. Boss would call me every morning, just for updates on the kid.

"He's fine. I have also sent some men there, in case..."

He hummed and drop the call without another word. All i could do is sigh, but as long as he's fine that's all matters to me.

Lix's POV

"H-hey, Mr. Rhino? Will everything be alright?" I'm confused and nervous as hell right now. He came up to me and placed his hand over my head, "Kid don't worry. The boys can handle everything, their trained for this."

He smiled which I returned, well I guess they can handle everything. "Now, let's start our session. Basic Box..."

I raised my head towards him..."you mean B-boxing?"

"You can fight right?"

"I think so..." I mean I got in trouble a lot, even got fight when Boss found me and I think I did pretty well. I managed to survive, yeah.

"Then show me what yah got. Stand up!"

I did stood up from the floor I was sitting. He got into his stance, feet apart, took his right one Infront and the other at the back, knees a bit crouched along with his back, fist just right in front of him ready to blow a punch. This session is gonna be painful, isn't it?

I got into a stance as well...

"Hmmm, you gotta firm your stance kid, one blow and you're probably gonna end on the floor." I did as he told, I hope I did it right. I tightened my grip on the ground...

"Well that's more like it...but not to tight or you won't be able to move from your place." He chuckled and followed his advice.

And it was everything is in slow-mo around us as non has spoken, my eyes glued at his, as I'm waiting for maybe a blow from him. I can't afford to charge first as I know even if I run over him with that monstrous body of his, he won't budge. I bet I'll be the one stumbling down.

"Then, I'll take the lead..." He said and unexpectedly swings his right arm, and was about to hit my face. I was too stunned to move, all I could do was close my eyes and wait for the impact...but nothing seems to be coming.

I opened my eyes and unexpectedly another body was in front of me...

"M-mr. Sky?!"

He stood in front of me, blocking Mr. Rhino's fist which is only an each away from his face. "What do you think you're doing?" Mr. Rhino asked.

"That's my line. What are you doing?"

Mr. Rhino chuckled as he lowered his arms. "Teaching the kid, like what you said."

Mr. Sky sighed, frustrated. "First of all, it's not me but boss and this isn't part of the training plan, right? And second, we can't afford to ruin that face up..." He said as he pointed at me, which confused me and Mr. Rhino.

"Why?!"

Mr. Sky sighed once more and pulled Mr. Rhino by his shirt outside. "Let's talk a bit, you stay."

***

"What just happened?"

***

No one's POV

As the two got out, Sky lightly pushed Rhino. "What the hell?!"

"Listen here old man!" Sky started and was about to continue but Rhino argued. "Yah, I'm not that old!"

"Just listen! Remember, we can't leave a scar on the kids face." This made Rhino even more confused. "What the- then how am I supposed to train him? How is he going to learn how to fight? Bro, we trained everyday, fight when there's enemy and not a single day that we don't have a scratch or even a scar!"

Yeah, It doesn't make sense at all. But Sky was more concern about something else. He know this kid's job isn't about fighting, it's just an excuse...

"I know it doesn't make sense, but listen before we make a mistake, okay?" Rhino helplessly sighed and went sat down on a bench nearby, which Sky followed.

"So what?"

"Look, just like how boss said, we train the kid to fight. But not to mess his face up..." Rhino looked at him with a frown on. "Boss adores the kid. And he has a plan for him, but I still don't know what it is, before he went off, he told me something..."

"Tell me what Boss actually said to you?"

Sky sighed and said "Fine, but I don't expect you to understand, cause neither do I..."

***

Heyah! Despite what I posted about not updating today, It was unexpected to have a free time actually...

I finished my work quite early, well thanks to a friend so yeah ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Sorry for any of the drama and to be honest I don't know to write this chapter so please bare with it and I'll do my best to make the next chap. Interesting!

So for any errors, in grammar and spelling. Please don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts!

PS. Character Profile for the new ones will be released soon.