Chapter 17

The sun is up, yet there's still a beauty peacefully sleeping under the covers. Sam can't help it but brush the fluffy hair of the boy, before standing up from the bed to make a call.

His once smiling face has turned serious once the call was picked up by no other than Sky.

"Boss, everything has been set. The captured target is now awake and the Tech Unit has already sent us their report. Peter is on it."

"Ok, I'll be there."

"By the way Boss, have you seen Lix? Chris-hyung has been looking for him an hour ago."

"Hmmm no, but I'll tell you once I find him."

And there conversation ended. Sam went back to bed and caress Lix's face who's quite annoyed with all the touching and the older could only chuckle.

"Baby, you gotta wake up. Chris-hyung has been looking for you."

"Hmmm 5 more minutes..." Said the sleepy boy, who's now pouting cutely.

"Baby... Come on now before I'll tell them you're in my room." Sam said as he picked the boy up and forgot the boy was all naked afterall they both enjoyed last night.

Sam tried not to look at the boys body, or he might go at it again. "Hey baby, Lix, if you won't wake up...I won't be able to stop myself from having you again."

And with those words, Lix woke up, embarrassed as he found himself in the arms of his now lover? Well naked!

"H-hyung?!"

Sam was laughing out and for Lix it was very pleasing to hear that he also started to giggle. They both got up and wore they're clothes. Lix got out first, thankful no one saw him coming out of they're boss' room.

Sam already went down to talk with the captive, while Lix went to find Chris.

***

As each step of his resonates, the wailing cry of the man tied up in the chair began to lessen and started to tremble. The piercing eyes, the strong smell of cigarette seems to cover the whole cellar, where barrels of wine are placed and a lot more things.

A chair was placed in front of poor man and soon was taken by the menacing Sam.

Sky and Jayden was also present, along with some men.

(The following sentence that are italicized are spoken in spanish.)

"P-please sir...let me go" the man begged Sam, but he only shushed him out and a smirk was placed on his face.

"I won't hurt you, I just need something from you." Sam stated and signed for Sky who then gave the tablet he was holding onto. Giving the man a clear view on what they wanted from him.

"This weapon, what are they called? And how do they work?" The man hesitated a bit, and he knows lying will be his end.

"Despite the common appearance, with a little changes on, like that P90, it ain't the same with the original..."

"And why is that exactly?"

"The bullets, contains nuclear, small portions but can easily kill."

"Tell me more" Sam demanded and leaned forward to the man named Timothy.

***

Meanwhile, Lix has already found Chris and are now on their way to make breakfast for everyone, Peter and Bob are already at the kitchen.

"Lix, where were you by the way?" Chris asked and this gave panic to Lix.

'Oh no! What should I say?!'

"Ummm...I-i went out early and w-went for a...jog!" He exclaimed,  the sudden answer made Chris quite suspicious, but he didn't went to far and just shrugged it off.

"Oh okay, next time take me with you. It's been a while since I took a Jog, because of certain someone who wakes up late!" Chris sighed and Lix already got the hint.

'Probably, Mr. Lewis'

***

It took them an hour to prepare food for more than a hundred people now since some of the units who are away before, now are present, afterall they're preparing for the arrival of the other minor family from the East and South.

"Everyone! Food is ready!"

All gathered inside the dining room where tables are lined up, with food placed on. Everyone was happy, everyone is smiling and this made Lix happy, but as he turned somewhere, his smiling face turned into a frown...

Sam was standing in the corner of the room, with cigarette on his lips, looking seriously. He's thinking deeply and Lix can't read out that face.

Sam finally caught Lix's eyes full of worry...

'It will be a hella ride from now on...' Was all Sam thought before throwing the cigarette down.

"Well then, let's find out what's next to happen!" He told himself and joined the others.

***

Hey guys! It's been a while right! I got so busy since School will be starting on Monday and I'm still not ready 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyways, this chapter is a bit shorter, because I'm having a mental block...but no worries I already plotted everything, just thinking for some scenes and how I could make this story even better!

I'll be updating a bit longer than how i usually do now, please bare with me. The most exciting part is just chapters away!
Thank you for reading and supporting this book! I love you all!