Chapter 27

Sam stood up despite the searing pain in his injured arm and gritted his teeth.

He knew he had to help Lix destroy the tank, and he wasn't about to let his injury stop him.

He reached down and grabbed hold of his knife, feeling its weight in his hand. He had trained for years to master the art of knife fighting, and he was confident in his abilities.

With a fierce determination, he ran back out of the building and towards the sound of the tank approaching. But as he stepped out into the open, he was surrounded by enemies in armors, all pointing their weapons at him.

Sam didn't flinch. He had faced worse odds before and had always come out on top. He raised his knife and took a step forward, ready to fight.

The first enemy charged at him, but Sam was ready. He sidestepped the attack and plunged his knife into the man's side. The man fell to the ground, and Sam quickly pulled his knife out, ready for the next attack.

One by one, the enemies came at him, but Sam fought them off with incredible skill and speed.

He dodged their attacks, parried their blows, and landed deadly strikes with his knife.

As the last enemy fell to the ground, Sam breathed heavily, his injured arm throbbing with pain.

But he had no time to rest. He looked up and saw the tank approaching, and he knew he had to act fast.

He sprinted towards the tank, his knife held high. The tank's gun turret turned towards him, but Sam was too quick.

He leaped onto the tank's side and started to climb towards the top.

Bullets whizzed past him, but he kept climbing, his determination fueling his every move. Finally, he reached the top of the tank and pulled out his knife once more.

With a fierce yell, he plunged his knife into the tank's hatch, tearing it open. He reached in and grabbed hold of the detonator, ready to set off the bomb that would destroy the tank.

But just as he was about to press the button, he was tackled from behind. He fell to the ground, and his knife flew out of his hand.

He looked up and saw the enemy standing over him, holding his knife. Sam knew he was in trouble, but he refused to give up. He raised his good arm and punched the enemy in the face, stunning him.

With the enemy momentarily disoriented, Sam quickly grabbed hold of his knife and plunged it into the enemy's chest. The enemy fell to the ground, dead.

Sam breathed heavily as he stood up, his body aching all over. He looked at the detonator in his hand and then at the tank, which was now smoking and on fire.

Meanwhile, Lix has went back to the said deadly weapon with now the solution in his hand. He pushed the key to the key hole and was about to turn it when a sudden hand gripped on his shoulder and thrown him away.

Lix was caught off guard, he raised his head immediately to find an old man with same blond hair as him, but has green eyes that is oddly familliar to him.

"Stay down boy, if you don't want to be in pain." the man calmly stated.

Lix stood up, clutching in pain and said "And why should I do that?"

"I don't wanna hurt you and I can't let you turn this off nor it be destroyed."

Lix's mouth is dripping blood as it was cut from the impact he had with the wall. "shit, who are you?!" he growled.

"Me? Well I am..."

But before the old man could finish a running sam arrived and immediately went in front to punch the old man. He was too fast for Lix's eyes, but was too slow for him to actually land a punch on the old man.

Sam dodge the old man's legs that were about to kick him and started to attack forcefully.

Lix was too astonished with the sight. Both men fighting, were too fast for his own eyes.

But despite being fast enough to dodge the attacks from the old man, Sam was hit on his side and flown towards the wall, right beside Lix.

"Hyung!!" Lix went to Sam and helped him up.

The man was about to walk towards them, so Sam hide Lix behind him.

"Lix, didn't you know? Sam has a secret that he can't tell you"

"Shut up!" Sam growled out in his cold voice which sent shivers in Lix.

"Secret?" Lix murmured with curious eyes looking at his hyung. "Don't listen to him baby!"

Lix nodded, but he knew he wanted to hear that "secret" his hyung is keeping, if was keeping it from him.

"Sam, I think it's time for Lix to know everything, right?"

Sam about to attack, but suddenly someone came in between who succesfully landed a kick on the old man.

"Mr. J!" "Hyung!"

"Shit, that kinda hurt!" Mr. J said as he caress his burning legs.

"It's been a while though Felton, I knew you were the one behind this."

"Mr. J or should I call you your real name?"

Mr. J laughed as he walked towards the man, but was stopped when a loud voice called "Papa!"

My eyes widen, to hear James who si running towards the old man. "Yep, the spy has finally revealed himself. I knew it anyways."

"Don't come near!" James said as he pointed a gun to Mr. J.

Mr. J sighed and chuckled, James got angry and was about to pull the trigger when his gun was kicked by someone from behind and it was no other than Mr. V, together with the others who pointed their guns to James and Felton.

"I think it's time to get this over with! How about I tell the story? Hmmm?"

***

GUYS SH*T IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

What do you guys think? Comment down and don't forget to vote! Love yah all!