Chapter 30

With his injuries finally on the mend, Sam went to have a chat Lix's father, Felton, and He confronted him, demanding answers and explanations for their actions, while, Lix, exhausted from sleepless nights and overwhelmed by his emotional turmoil, had finally found solace in a peaceful slumber.

"Where's my son?" Felton who was tied up in a chair asked Sam who was sitting in front of him with a knife on his hand.

"And what do you want from him?" Sam growled in anger, but Felton composed himself and sighed heavily.

"I just wanted my son back."

"Back?! After all of those years, you just wanted him back? He's not going near you or your family, afterall having such dangerous weapon and all those killing machine men, I don't think Lix will be safe with you!" He yelled on top of his lungs and that was the first the others present heard their boss get angry. He was always composed and cold as hell when it comes to talking with their enemies.

This made the others think 'yep boss is definitely in love with Lix'

Felton was shocked to hear how concerned hsi enemy about his son. Sam was so angry that he couldn't take any longer and sat on the ground looking at the other with terrifying eyes.

Lix's father revealed that he has left Lix was his son from another woman which his family didn't accept because she was from a poor and ordinary family, andand they wanted him to marry James' mother who is from a well known and rich family like his who's also someday will be the heir of the mamba gang, even though he wasn't in love with her. Lix's mother, Catherine was pregnant without Felton knowing about it until he found out that Catherine died during the labor and Lix was still in the hospital.

Felton paid the hospital all of the expenses and hid Lix from his family, afraid that his parents would do something unforgivable, which is how Lix was left in the orphanage. Felton married James' mother eventually and even though he was not James' real father he accepted him as his own and gave him the love that a child needs from a father, and a love that Felton can't give to lix.

As years passed by, Felton has always tried to go to the orphanage, but was always stopped by James' mother after she found out about Lix's existence. She has always threaten him that we would do such length as killing the child. So to protect Lix, he never went to look at Lix not get near him.

But one day, James' mother died in a car accident, leaving Felton and James on their own now. Felton was happy and sad at the same time. He knew James' mother only wanted love from him and give her son a better life. And Felton will do his best to give James all the things he wanted, but he never forget Lix.

He was about to get Lix out of the orphanage when he heard of what happened, the director of the orphanage was dead and Lix was missing. During those times, he received an unknown letter revealed that the director has sold his son to an organization and was already dead. It was also stated that the said Organization is non other than the organization Sam belongs to.

Which made him do all of the things he did, out of revenge. Felton took a deep breath, his voice trembling slightly as he recounted the painful and complicated story to Sam. He had kept these secrets hidden for so long, but now it was time to reveal the truth.

"So everything was a misunderstanding, and was made to happen by a certain someone. Do you know who sent the letter?" It was Mr. J who asked

"I remembered it was given by James' grandfather, who is the one who made me the next heir of mamba, afterall he had no other heir after the passing of James' mother."

Mr. J finally understood, he excused himself out of the room to call his hyungs and report about it.

***