Chapter 29

Sam's POV

When I was just a little boy, they said that I was born from the blossom of a contract. My said to be father is a business man and a good person, but he was never attracted to women which his family was worried to have no successor, for he was the only child. My grandparents are greedy enough of the power to tie him up with another powerful family in order to maintain their wealth in their hands and away from my grandpa's brother who's as well as greedy as they were and could have the whole wealth for themselves.

Opposed to this plan, my Dad got furious and told his parents that he already have a lover. Shocked to the news they demanded to reveal this lover of his, but Dad didn't, afraid something could happen to his lover.

I don't know the details, for they never told me what happened after, but they were able to force Dad to marry the woman which my mother.

When I was born, I have never felt what a family nor love is. For those supposed family, they called me a monster or a curse. Why? Because after being born, my grandparents passed away, Dad didn't acknowledge my existence anymore and Mom thinks of me as useless due to such reason. So they left me, abandoned me, like I was nothing at all.

At the age of 3, I was raised in an orphanage. Although there may be a lot of children to play with, I was alone, as none of them would want to associate with me and I prefer to be alone rather than be fake outside.

A lot happened inside the orphanage, and everything was a mistery, like the missing children. One day, the owner of the orphanage called me to his office. I really hate the owner, he's a creep and scary person.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by his smiling face, the fat man, some of the kids calls him father. The man was a father figure to the children as he took care of them, giving them things that a family should have, but for me, I will never thought of a man like them. He is nothing but a fat pervert, making the children believe he loves them, yet his goal was different.

Why? Because I caught this man trying to harass a girl, her name was Selene who's the same age as me, she died from an illness, that's what they said, but thwt wasn't the reason because she was killed by the same man in front of me

"I heard you're having a hard time. Come here, my little prince. Let papa comfort you." He said with such a disgusting look on his face, and I can tell what this man is going to do and I won't let it happen.

I took a few steps towards the man's table where I saw a few things being placed.

"How about you come and sit in papa's lap?" He stated, but I just stood there and stare at him, which made the man angry.

"Don't be a bad boy and listen to papa!" the fat man disgustingly smiled, but instead of getting scared by the man's threatening voice I looked at him and smiled like a demon.

"Huh?! You want me to sit on your lap, you ugly fat man? Holy sh*t! HAHAHAHA" I can't help but laugh that I almost look like a psychopath, making the man tremble in fear.

"You really wanna die then!" My eyes shifted into piercing ones, and now raising my hand a bit to his face with a small knife.

"I know what you did to that girl, you raped her, you killed her and covered everything like it was nothing. You're raising these children for your own pleasure. Now you're doing the same thing to me?!"

I know, I'm not ordinary as they thought I was. I may be small, but I am capable enough. This was the first time I felt this kind of emotion. I'm so excited, too excited, to push this knife right on the man.

"Not a chance!"

Before the man could run, I grips on his head and bang it on the wall hard. I did all of those with the same smile on my face.

"S-spare my life!" The fat man cried out loud. No one was awake at the moment and the office was quite far from the children's room and the other volunteers'.

"Spare your life? Did you spare her?" I asked him and now I wasn't smiling, because I'm feeling mixed emotions which was also the first time I felt.

"The next time we'll meet..." He got closer to the man's ears and finished what he was about to say.

"...It would be hell"

And that was the end as I sliced the man's throat. Blood was gushing all over the place, all over him.

"Shit, I need to get out of here..." but before I could run, I heard a wailing child somewhere in the office. I turned my head to the right to see a huge closet.

I went up to it and opened it, only to reveal a little blond boy hugging himself, with tears in his eyes. He hid himself further behind some clothes as he seems to be afraid of me...

oh wait, I forgot I'm covered in blood. So I remove my clothes and choose a not so large shirt inside the closet. "Come little one..."

The boy looked at me for a while, before reaching for my hand and I held him up. Both his arms around my neck, and his legs around my torso. He was sniffling so I shushed him to sleep, for him not to see the mess around us.

I knew I then got out of that placed and head to the city. I was able to find a place for us to sleep. I tucked him with a coat I grabbed from the perverts office and let it cover the little boy.

I don't want to, but my eyes are falling, my brain telling me to sleep, and so I did...

"Arghhhh!"

"Hyung! I'm here!"

I screamed as I felt pain throughout my body, I slowly opened my eyes to see Lix crying...

'No I don't want him to cry. Please don't cry.'

I forced myself to get up and grabbed Lix into my arms. "Don't cry...I'm okay!"

"Hyung!" he hugged me tighter and I just noticed that I'm back to my room...no our room.

"Boss lie back down please..." Sky said and I just nodded before I went back to lie down with Lix still clunged over me.

"It seems that he has finally out." It was Peter this time who pointed at Lix, sleeping peacefully and relaxed in my arms.

"He was so worried you know!" Mr. J stated as he came inside. "Sorry..."

"No need to sorry, but once you're restored, it's time to tell the truth!"

I guess, it's time... "Yes, hyung"

***

I'm finally back after all of the troubles I have encountered. I'm sorry again to my dear readers and I hope you would still support me throughout.

I love you and Thank you. The story is about to end, so please enjoy and keep updated! ❤️