Chapter 21

The party last night was a success and most of the gang are passed out in the hall, while some have gone to their respective rooms.

The bright sun had finally risen, waking everyone up to prepare for another busy day. Sam had already announced before everyone could get drunk, that someone from the main family would be arriving today...

And so, here they are...

Doing their best to clean up their mess. "Bob, where should I put these?" It was Chris who asked, carrying a box full of expensive wines.

"Oh hyung, there's a bucket of ice over there. You can put it there." Chris nodded and went away.

"Hey Bob?" This time it was Sky who was asking...

"Yes?"

"Have you seen the boss?" He asked.

"Oh I haven't, asked Peter, he also asked me earlier. He might know where he is." Sky sighed and went to find the other.

He came out of the hall and went up the stairs. There he found a lonely Peter looking outside the window. Sky was a bit hesitant to approach the other... after all the things that happened between them.

"Peter", he called out. The other turned around with a face Sky can't read at all.

"Have you seen the boss? Bob said, You also went to look for him..." Peter's face suddenly changed into a sadder one. Sky knew why but he was hella confused as well.

"Yeah, he said he'd be out." He answered as he looked back outside. Sky was a bit worried about the younger. He was about to reach out to the other's shoulder when a sudden voice echoed out from downstairs...

"Sky-hyung!"

It was Ben and a shy Terry. Both males from upstairs looked down. "Yes?"

"Hyung, we need your help with something," Ben answered.

Sky sighed once more and went down towards the two. Ben was smiling, as for the boy beside him was so shy that he was trying not to panic.

The three started to converse, while Peter was looking at them with pain in his chest. "Peter!"

"Please tell Boss, I'll be putting some papers in his office that need to be signed."

Peter nodded and sighed as he watched them walk away.

***

Meanwhile, Sam, on the other hand, has been up since 3 in the morning... it's already 6 am and he's still in bed, watching the sleeping boy beside him.

It was almost time for them to go down, so he slowly woke the other up. "Baby. Lix. Wake up love."

Lix stirred a bit as he slowly flattered and opened. "Good Morning", Sam greeted him as he kissed the other on his head.

"Morning, Hyung!" The other cheerfully greeted the older with a broad smile. "Let's go and have breakfast, we still got a lot to do before the special guest arrives."

"Okay!"

Both got up, and were about to put their clothes on when a sudden bullet came passing through the windows.

Sam grabbed the other from the floor as he got his gun in his hand. The others are alerted too, who soon come upstairs.

They don't know where it's coming from...

Bullets are still coming in, making wholes on the walls...

"Boss, you guys okay?!" Rhino shouted.

"Yes! Hyung dispatch a unit to locate the shooter..."

"There's no need, Daniel is on it."

At that moment, the sudden rain of bullets stopped.

***

"Bullseye." Daniel from TXT Unit murmured as he had just found three shooters on top of a tree, hiding in the bushes and one who he almost didn't hit for the person was in the blindspot.

"You did great, baby!" Steve said and all Daniel could do was push the other on the ground and kiss the hell out of the other.

"Hey you love birds, can you stop for once?! The boss is calling everyone to the hall!" It was the oh so done Kai, who came to get the two.

***

As they got inside the hall, everyone was quiet. Most of the people are out on the hunt for the bodies of the enemy and some are guarding outside, incase there's still someone out there...but Daniel is sure that there's only three of them.

" Do they know already? That we have the inventor?" Rhino asked.

"Maybe," Fang said.

"Maybe not." Samuel added.

"We still don't know the identity of those shooters. But we must be wary of our surroundings. Although we're in our space, we still haven't caught the spy," Sam said, and was about to say more when the doors opened.

Everyone stood up and bowed their heads immediately, and this included Sam.

"Heard something fun happened just now."

"We apologize for the inconveniences, Mr. J" said Sam, as the man from the call yesterday was now in front of them.

"Hello everyone! It was nice to finally meet you guys in person. Oh yeah...BABY!" the sudden shout caught everyone off guard, but soon the atmosphere darkened, as a certain someone came in.

"Yeah, I bought him with me." Mr. J said as the taller man snaked his arms into those small waist.

All bowed again and welcomed the two.

"Please take care of us!" Mr. J said while smiling, while the others were worried, scared or just confused...unjust about what these two could do to them.

***

Probably hella lot of flirting, glaring and problematic, Mr. V.

Hello Everyone, I finally was able to update! How's the chapter? Leave a comment and don't forget to leave a star to support the story and the author.

Thank you for being patient!