Chapter 11

Lix's POV

Today, Sam-hyung seems to be busy as well and lucky enough he asked me to join him, well along the others. As always, Bob and Peter will be left along a couple of men back in the house.

Everyone is preparing, cars are all lined up, men are all armed. We're all just waiting for hyung. I was fixing my suit when suddenly I felt cold eyes on me, Sky-hyung came up and gave me a white plain mask. "Boss wants you to wear this?" He coldly said and before I could ask why, he walked out.

I have no choice but to wear it, it hides my whole face. "Sorry baby, but you have to wear this suffocating thing." I immediately look behind me to find Hyung almost hovering at me. Again with the nickname, I can feel my face all flush up. "H-hyung, can I...can I ask why?"

He smiled at me, gently held the mask before helping me put it on. I can feel the cold plastic on my face, it's not that uncomfortable. Hyung suddenly leaned towards me. "Because, I don't want anyone to see your beautiful face."

Oh my god! Why does he always affect me?! I could only nod and follow him outside. I could clearly see and hear the gasp from others.

One even asked "Is that necessary?"

Everyone got inside each of the cars, me, Mr. Sky and hyung are in one along with the driver.

"Boss, Mr. Diego Garcia will be there as well." I was so surprise to hear Mr. Sky spoke in a different language, is it Spanish? I can't really identify.

"I see, no worries let me handle him. He's just a small fry." Mr. Sky nodded and handed hyung a folder, and since I was sitting right beside hyung I can see what's on it. It's seems to be information and photos of some people.

"Lix, I want you to look at these photos. Memories their faces and watch them carefully." I nodded, so that's my job. So I'll do my best.

It took half an hour for us to arrive at the said meeting hyung will be attending. A huge building right in front of us with the initial MH.

"Welcome to MH Mr. Sam...?"

"Hello, Mr. Rodriguez , Just Sam. We're not allowed to disclose our origin. I hope you understand"

"I see, anyways let's go. Everyone is waiting for us..."

And here I am who doesn't know a single thing they're saying. The others stayed outside, while me and Mr. Sky, as Hyung ordered followed him.

Soon enough we arrive at a room where there are more VIP's and two bodyguards each. Though unlike us, they didn't wear mask which they got confused.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Sam!"

"It is a pleasure to finally meet the one and only Diego Garcia, next in line to the Hacienda Garcia!"

"Oh please don't bother with that introduction!" The man snickered and hyung could only smile a bit, until a fake cough interrupted them.

"It's nice to meet you again Mr. Sam."

"It does indeed...Mr. Diaz" The man he was talking to laughed, who also I find a bit of a creep, as his eyes were on me and Mr. Sky.

"Isn't that unnecessary, they'll suffocate with that scary mask, you know?"

"Oh, why bother on my men? They're fine as they are now, right Sky?"

"Yes boss"

Everyone laughed, as they told hyung to sit along them in a round table. We stood behind him and as hyung instructed I looked around to find faces from the file he gave me. They could be the body guards,and the VIP's.

Soon enough as everyone was talking about something, i didn't understand at all, someone came in with food prepared. But what caught my attention was the unexpected smell from the one being served to hyung, it was too strong. I leaned down towards hyung and whispered which also caught the attention of everyone.

"Hyung, there's something wrong with the food. I have a good sense of smell and the fragrance is too strong that I could smell it from behind." Hyung only nodded and went back to talking, didn't touch the food at all.

"Mr. Sam, you seem to have interesting men behind you. Special that one ..."

The man who has spoken with hyung earlier and as I've read in the files was Mr. Diaz, was pointing to Mr. Sky, with hungry eyes, looking at him from down to his bottom. Ugh, disgusting pervert!

"Boss I would like to ask your permission to speak..." Mr. Sky said with a bolder tone on.

"Yeah sure." hyung said with sheepish smile on his face, okay that's kinda new for me to see.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested with old perverted men, but I can do you a favor and chop that thing between your legs, if you want..." I don't know what Mr. Sky said, which seems to be a growl, but hyung suddenly laughed out and the others caught their tongues. Mr. Diaz gulped a bit in fear as Mr. Sky's mood is turning the place upside-down.

"That was rude of you! Mr. Sam I think you should improve on disciplining your men. Talking to someone higher than the-" But before he could end, hyung banged his hand on the table which got them all silent. Their bodyguards pulled out their guns and pointed to hyung, which made Mr. Sky point his towards them and I got a bit infront of the boss. My reflex got the best of me.

"Mr. Diaz, If I were you I would rather shut up. I don't think you have the rights to say that to my men."

The man laughed as he stood up. "Mr. Sam, you're surrounded by more than 10 people and there's only three of you. How bout you calm down and-"

"Heh, three? I don't think so!"

And soon after hyung spoken, the other men along with the hyungs burst in and pointed their guns towards them.

"Well then shall we proceed with the point of this meeting? You all we're just spouting nonsense earlier. I came for a reason and your waisting my precious time...how bout that?"

"Rhino-hyung, would you do me the honor and translate what I'm about to say to them? But then, I know some of you can understand me in this language, right?!"

Rhino came forward and nodded.

"5 years ago, my family, STRAY, was attacked by an unknown organization. Leaving us devastation, with more than 30 men injured and one... And someone who's very special to me, to all us, gone."

Someone died? Special to them? To hyung? I looked around and everyone seems to be emotionally affected by hyung's story.

"For the past two years, along them... *pointing at his men* we did our best to investigate...for f*cking 5 years!!!"

He looked at them, and I find it odd to feel the eagerness to have their revenge, as anger, grief and more emotions surfaces.

"I finally got the answer to all of my questions!"

***

Ohhhh god that was so intense! Soooo intense that It might take a bit of time for me to update for the next chapter...

I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes, I'll edit this out when i have time. Thank you for always supporting me and for reading this story!!! Love u guys❤️