Chapter 7

Another morning had come, and Lix hadn't woken up yet. He helped yesterday with taking care of the wounded men and got lost track. It was already late when he finally got the chance to sleep and he would like to stay for more hours in his bed.

But unfortunately, he couldn't. He forgot to change his alarm and now he was awoken by the loud clinging sounds. "What the...oh my god I wanna sleep more!" He complained.

The door to his room suddenly opened and it was Chris who had come to wake him up for training. "Hey kid, you gotta get up or Sky will be mad." He threatened him, and all he could do was sigh and force himself to open his eyes wide and start on his morning routine before going to training.

With his groaning, Chris chuckled as he knew kids would always be kids. " Come on, I made breakfast." He nodded in response.

After 15 minutes, Lix got down and went to the dining room where everyone had already started eating. "Hey kid, come sit and eat." Rhino said and let the kid sit beside him.

Rhino, Chris, Lewis, Peter, Bob and even Sky are all in the same room and it made him happy looking at everyone eating together, along with some chatter and laughter. It was as if it was a normal family and yet it wasn't, but it was enough for him.

"Today, Peter's gonna teach you again..." Rhino said to him and he smiled at Peter, who had been quiet. "And Lewis here will be joining you for your physical training."

"Oh sh- ehehehhe" Lix almost cursed, which made some chuckle, while Lewis, well he's not that angry, just kinda angry and it seems the misunderstanding yesterday is still hunting me. "Please take care of me..." He said and bowed towards him.

"By the way...Lix, our boss wanted to talk to you after breakfast."

Lix's face had glowed after hearing the unexpected news and everyone kinda knew one or two. Some teased our little baby, which soon was as red as blood, from the embarrassing moment that just happened, well except for a certain Sky who was glaring at him, which he did notice and made him lower his head even more.

The others also noticed the heavy atmosphere and soon silence engulfed the place. Sky stood up as he finished his food and went away. Lix looked at Peter, who was looking at the back of the man.

"Are you okay, Peter?" Bob asked, which made everyone's eyes on the almost pale man. "Ah y-yeah, I'm done as well, so I'll go to the library. You can come later, Lix" he said, and in response Lix nodded.

Chris sighed and soon all was done and went back to their task. Chris and a tagged Lewis went to train. Rhino had also gone training with himself and not knowing a certain bob was watching him dreamily.

And Lix, well on his way back to his room to wait for his boss' call. Sitting on his fluffy bed, he was anxious and excited at the same time.

Ring Ring Ring

And with the ringing phone, Lix, who was about to lie down, stood straight and grabbed the telephone. "H-hello hyung?"

"Lix..." And the boy shuddered in his place as the other called him. "How are you?"

"I'm good, h-how bout you?"

"Fine, I guess. But I called you because of something else... I know I told you I'd be back soon, but something happened here that would take more time than I thought..." Lix was sad but he knew as a boss he needed to do his job and who is he for this hot and handsome man to come home to...

"No worries, Hyung. I hope you'll take care." The man on the other side chuckled, which made Lix red like he is always when talking to him.

"Well, you too..."

"I promise you, Hyung, when you come back I'll be someone you need..."

"Hmmm then I believe in you."

And there it goes. The call ended with Lix sighing, but with motivation from his boss, he stood up with a smile.

"It's time to study and train!" He cheerfully said. He went out and down the stairs where he saw Chris and a teasing Lewis holding the older person by his waist as he was shorter than the other.

Lewis noticed him first and was greeted by the same glare he always gave to him. "Yah, you bastard, let the kid breath, will you?!"

"So Lix is going to study?" Chris asked, and Lix nodded his head, saying yes in response. "Then work hard, kid!"

Lix smiled at the two before happily skipping his way to the library.

"Hmmp" Chris looked at the younger person beside him. "What's with hmmp?" He asked.

"Nothing..." He bluntly said, but Chris knew Lewis too well for him to believe this boy was actually jealous. He sighed and pat the head of the big baby. "Come on, aren't you hungry? I'll cook you something..."

"Really? Yay!!!" Chris chuckled and went away, with Lewis tailing on.

Meanwhile, as Lix was about to enter the library, he stopped by the door as he heard two people talking...well more like fighting?

"Hyung..."

"Peter! I've told you over and over again! Why can't you understand? I don't like you!"

Lix covered his mouth, he just witnessed something he shouldn't have. Now Peter was crying quite loudly and, on the other hand, Sky sighed and looked at the others.

"Listen Peter, I'm sorry, okay, but you can't force your feelings on someone who doesn't like you. I bet someone out there will like you too, but not me..."

Peter looked up at him and asked "Why?!"

"I...I like someone"

Eyes all widened, tears streaming, Peter was clutching his chest, feeling like at any moment he'd pass out. His breathing wasn't even, and this got Sky's attention.

"Hey, Peter...are you okay?" He asked as he went over to him and held him. "Hyung..." Was his last word and blacked out, startling the older person who then called for help.

As soon as Lix heard, he looked at the two and helped them up...

***
Surprise Update!

Oh no poor Peter, oh yeah the story doesn't just revolve on the two main characters but also to the others. I think it will make the story even interesting, right?

Hope you guys like this chapter! :>