Chapter 6

"Tell me what Boss actually said to you?"

Sky sighed and said "Fine, but I don't expect you to understand, cause neither do I..."

***

Sky sigh as he recalls what their boss said. "He said, the kid is somewhat special and boss seems to know him in the past..." Rhino's eyes went wide is an understatement. He's still confused though, but the fact that the boss knew the kid before got him even intrigued.

"And?!" He commented, definitely with a quiet excited tone. "I don't know how they met, he didn't told me, other than saying... 'I know him, I've met him before, he's specially and I'll protect him.'

"Woah! Man, boss is a reall man...you know what I mean?!" He said, and Sky could only nod in agreement.

"I'm curious though, about their past and does the boss like the kid?" Rhino added which made Sky frown and roll his eyes. "Definitely not, boss just pity him and because he has met him before!"

"Calm down there buddy, there's no need to be jealous..." Rhino made the wiggle brows face, which got Sky annoyed. So he huff and walked off with his hands clenching in frustration and...anger?

...maybe...

Soon enough Sky was nowhere to be seen which made Rhino let out a breath which he didn't know he was holding on when he saw Sky walking away. "You're too obvious kid." He said, scratching his head and went back inside to find the other kid sprawled out on the floor, sleeping peacefully.

"Who are you kid?"

***

Well somewhere in the boundary of "STRAYS" (sorry, i think i forgot to include their gang name. Or did i?) territory, the gang are still in battle with the Mambas. Everyone is definitely worn out and wounded. Fortunately no one was severely hurt and as the war between the two group lasted for almost 4 hours, the Mambas' decided to retreat, after seeing more men are coming to back the Frontline up.

STRAYS are definitely the strongest among the gangs in the city and those who have the guts to try and take over them will probably, no definitely, meets the boss for punishment. The enemy has never seen the boss though, as he doesn't shows up much during fights, which started the rumor of him being a coward. Making the Strays in uproar and finished up the gang who started it.

"Is everyone okay?" Chris asked as he looked at his fellows on the ground a bit tired yet smiles are painted in their faces.

"Everyone is good, how bout you?" A man in streaks of green hair stood up and asked Chris back. "I'm good Lewis you seems to have a problem their though..." He said and pointed at his wounded arm.

"Yeah, just a little scratch." He laughed but that didn't made Chris feel relieved. "Come on, let's go back and heal your wounds"

Lewis blushed a bit and followed Chris towards the car. Others also got inside the other cars and went back home.

Meanwhile someone not that far from, watching the group as they went away. He stood there, grinning wickedly as he puffs out smoke from the lit cigarette on his hand. "Well I guess he hasn't come in battle field yet...

***

Lix's POV

*Screech*

I opened eyes as soon as I heard the sound of the screeching car, I stood up from the floor before running out. It looks like they're back.

I saw the others ran towards them with... emergency kit?! What happened? I ran even faster and went to help with their things, as for the others, they went on to help the wounded ones.

"Hey kid..." I looked behind me to see Mr. Chris. "How's the training so far?"

"It's good, but are you okay? I think you need to take care of your wounds. Ah let me help y-" but before I could finish up a figure behind Mr. Chris held him back and glared at me.

"No need, I'll help him." I shudder to an unexpected growl which came out along his words. I don't know what I did, but I think he's someone quite difficult to approach.

"Yah, spare the kid you idiot! He's new here and he's someone picked up by boss, you know?!"

The man just shrugged off and pulled Mr. Chris even tighter towards him. "Sorry kid, this idiot just came back so he wasn't aware of you and he's not as bad as you think he is."

I just nodded and lower my head. "I'm Lewis and Chris-hyung is mine!" He growled even louder which got him a smack on his head by Mr. Chris.

"IDIOT!!!" Mr. Chris ran off but I can definitely see he was blushing so much, and soon after glaring once more Mr. Lewis ran and followed him like a puppy. I guess they like each other, right?

***

Hello guys, sorry it took me a while to finish this although it's kinda short. I had so much in my hand and it keeps on piling. Thank you for those who are still reading this story...love u guys.

I apologize for grammar and spelling mistakes...I will edit it once I'm done with my other works and classes here are almost done so in summer I promise to update more than once in a week :)