Unexpected proposal

It's been Sunday today and it is Kushi's favorite day as she goes to the nearby orphanage to spend her day with all the children there. Even today she woke up early to get quickly ready and meet her little cutie pies.

When she came out of her room she is pleasantly surprised by her Rohini maa's presence in their hall waiting for her.

Maa, you came so early in the morning? Is everything alright? She enquired as it was really too early for her to visit

Yes dear everything is fine. I know you leave to orphanage today so I wanted to catch up with you before you go there.

Okay let me get something for you. I know you would have skipped your breakfast trying to come here she told her Rohini maa in a strict tone but still love and care can be heard in her voice.

As if you are going to listen to me even if I say NO, so make something simple only she replied Kushi back as she wants to talk to Sashi first about the purpose of her visit.

Nodding her head smilingly Kushi left to kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.

Sashi really admired their bond. No matter how much he tried he never was able to fill the warmth of a mother for Kushi. Both of them loved each other but I think in certain things a girl needs a mother more than a father no matter how close they are. Rohini always filled that gap in Kushi's life and Sashi is forever grateful to her for this one thing especially.

Once Kushi was out of her sight Rohini approached Sashi little hesitantly as how to bring the topic infront of him.

Bhai, are you looking for any matches for Kushi?

No I have someone in my mind for Kushi. If you agree then we can go forward Shashi tossed the ball to her court

Ho who is that? She asked dissatisfied as she wanted to ask her hand for Arnav

Arnav Singh Raizada he informed her with a teasing smile

Bhai, you are not teasing me naa she grinned with jubilation as she sensed his seriousness

Do you really think I can get a better mother in law for her than you? You are always there for her when ever she is in need of a mother. I am pretty much sure you will always treat her as a mother rather than a MIL. Coming to Arnav, he is a very decent and obedient boy. I always saw how much he loves you and adores you. If he loves you so much than I have no doubt that he will love and care for my bitiya too. Moreover I have full confidence on your upbringing. We will always be there by their side to help them build their relationship, don't we? He expressed his heart

She immediately side hugged him and told

Yes bhai, we will always be by their side, no matter what their decision is. Let me talk to Kushi first. I don't want to force her into this she told Sashi once again proving him that his decision is right

Once the breakfast is done. Rohini took Kushi to her room. Though kushi was confused she just obeyed her.

Kushi, what do you think of Arnav? I really want you both to get married.Without beating around the bush she came directly to the point.

Kushi got shocked at the sudden proposal. She just kept quiet not knowing what to say.

Your papa and Me are thinking that you both will make a good pair. See there is no force. It will happen only if you want it. You can openly tell me your decision. No matter what's your answer is our relationship will be the same. So don't think of me ok.

And before that I have to tell you something important about Arnav. He used to love a girl but somehow she married someone else leaving my chote heart broken. He hasn't yet come out of his heart break and really don't want to get into any relationship right now.

Kushi got hurt knowing that Arnav is already in love with someone else. And also she is more hurt seeing her favorite Rohini maa silently crying for his son.

As a mother I want to see him happy and settled down in life. Right now he is not able to see anything except his failed love. Now I am there for him but what will happen to him once I am gone?

Maa, kushi immediately closed her mouth not liking the way she is talking. Immediately Rohini caressed Kushi's hair lovingly. She took Kushi's hand in her hands and told

He is very stubborn and can be very foolish sometimes but once he started loving someone, he will love them more than himself. Initially he might be hard and ignorant towards you but I am hundred percent sure that you can make him love once again.

Only a cheerful and positive girl like you can make my son come out of his grief and live his life to the fullest.

I don't want to hide anything from you, that's why I told you everything. It's up to you and trust me I will be the same Rohini maa to you even if you reject my chote ok she told her while wiping her tears

Rohini somewhere in heart felt like she being selfish for his son. But her love for Arnav made her ignore that. Moreover she is not hiding anything from Kushi, so she felt she is somewhat right. Only future can decide who is right and who is wrong.

Also she decided if in the future she is seeing their relationship going nowhere then she herself will free Kushi from this unwanted relationship. She will be only mother to Kushi then.

I will think about it and let you know maa. Finally kushi broke her silence.

Yes dear, there is no rush. You take your own time but please don't feel pressurized. That's the only request I have.

She left the room and asked even Sashi not to get this topic again infront of Kushi so that she can make a decision with a cool mind.

With a heavy and confused heart Kushi reached the orphanage. And then the first one that came infront of her eyes is Anjali

Anjali, she is the reason how she came to know Arnav in the first place. She is the reason for her to develop feelings for Arnav. Yes she loves Arnav. That too from past 2 years. No one knows this little secret of her.

Such a small world it is, she sighed. Why it has to be only Arnav that she always come around. She didn't even know that Arnav is the same chote of her favorite Rohini maa. She chuckled how she always thought that chote really means a small 10 year old boy. She never imagined that the chote she always hearing about is such a grown up handsome man.