Marriage

The night of the engagement day

Both Arnav and Kushi were lying down on the bed, in their own respective rooms( guys wait for their marriage to happen. Have some patience 😝)

Both of them were looking at their ring fingers adorned with beautiful rings reminding them they were TAKEN. They are no more single and one more person is coming into their lives to share all good and bad things with them.

They both were feeling lot jittery. Marriage is not a simple decision, it involves two lives,two families and so many expectations, understanding each other and their backgrounds, lot of adjustments and so many other things. Can they really go through everything and be successful in their marriage or they both going to fight for the dominance and destroy each other's life.

Kushi's pov

Don't know what I am going to do? Somehow I made him agree for this marriage but can I really make any impact in his life? Can I really make even a tiny place  in his heart? Though not as a wife but atleast as a friend? Will he ever see me as his WIFE? Do I have that much patience in me to wait for him for that long?

End of pov

She just sat on the bed giving a thump to the pillow. She just closed her eyes in frustration and immediately her mind drifted her thoughts to her engagement. How handsome Arnav was looking today? And the look he gave her when she came on to the stage. God he looked so smitten. A small smile started playing on her lips. But it soon turned in to an angry face remembering how much he teased seeing her blushed face. God that was so embarrassing.

Hmmm Arnav Singh Raizada, get ready I will make sure I take my revenge for this with interest. If not then my name is not Kushi Kumari Gupta

( of course you will not be KKG anymore, soon you will become Kushi Arnav, or Arnav's Kushi)

With all these thoughts she completely forgot all her questions and nervousness and happily went to sleep.

Arnav's pov

Even his stage is no less than Kushi. Atleast for Kushi she was clear with her heart but can we say the same thing for the mighty ASR?

With a small smile on his face his mind remembered the way how she called him Arnavji.  As there were some elderly relatives and she doesn't want to upset them she started calling him Arnavji in public and Arnav in private. He really liked the way it sounded.

God that was so cute. And the way she blushed  through out the engagement and how much he teased her for the same.

One thing he learnt today is that Kushi gets easily irritated, and that too only with him. He can easily rile her up. With others she is so calm, poised and most mature and understanding but when it comes to him she becomes the most childish. She gets easily irritated  even for a small teasing.

No matter she is very matured and she showcased her maturity from the beginning but this dimension of her is new to him.

Remembering all her antics and how she was giving him such murderous looks for his constant teasing a small smile crept on his face.

But his mind was boggling with so many questions. Flipping on the bed he started questioning himself.

Can I really be a good husband to Kushi? Forget about husband can I really be a good friend to her? Can I take care of her like the way her father took care of her? She is leaving everything, her father her home and everything else to just come and stay with me as my wife. Can i  really keep her the same carefree and bubbly? Can I protect her innocence not getting lost while dealing with this vast world?