Intense

Please open your eyes and look at me Kushi, please....

Hearing his request she opened her eyes and looked at him shyly. The position they were in and all the ministrations of Arnav is making her breath heavily. Seeing her bosoms heaving up and down  and brushing his body, Arnav lost all the control and crashed his lips with her.

It's neither a gentle kiss nor a kiss of love it was just a kiss filled with passion. Though it's filled with passion it's not something like lusty or sensuous. It is certainly filled with some emotions and feelings but hidden deep inside their hearts. Right now he is just confused about his feelings, he just feels that he is moving on in his life with his wife leaving his past but still he has no clarity on what Kushi is to him.

But he is sure about one thing, though he cannot name his feelings for Kushi as love he is certain that whatever it is, it is very special to be frank something much more special than what he even  shared with Ammu.

This realization is enough for Arnav to go forward in his relationship with Kushi. He is more than certain that he is going to have a better and much more positive relationship with Kushi even if it is not based on love because it is based on friendship, respect and most importantly trust and their perseverance  to make this relationship work.  So he has no regrets in taking their relationship to the next level.

Arnav is kissing Kushi passionately and our innocent Kushi who never experienced any intimacy even  in movies or books is feeling all kinds of weird things in her stomach and in her lower parts. She is just a moaning mess feeling some thousands of butterflies fluttering in her tummy.

Not knowing how to react with this sudden closeness of Arnav, she just stayed still completely surrendered at the mercy of her husband. Not feeling any response from Kushi he broke the kiss and lifted his head a little to look at her

( their bodies are still connected with no space for even the air to pass)

Arnav was amused at the sight infront of him

Kushi lying under him in total trance ready to surrender herself to him completely. With her tightly closed eyes and thoroughly kissed and  swollen lips she is looking like an enchantress.

Seeing her like this he once again bent his head a little lower and took her lips once again for a soulful kiss.

Still being in the kiss he brought Kushi's hand and snaked them around his neck while he also brought his hands to her nape while softly caressing her neck and hair sometimes even lightly tugging her hair.

This made Kushi more passionate and unknowingly she also started caressing his hair with her soft hands and lightly moaning in his mouth. Unknowingly pulling Arnav much more closer to her.

Her moans and soft caresses made Arnav more turned on. So the kiss became more wild which made Kushi completely breathless. Sensing her struggle to breathe he left her lips but he continued  to kiss her from neck to jaw. He is just peppering innumerable kisses on her neck, jaw and on her shoulder. He took her earlobe in his mouth and just nibbled on it which made Kushi feel hundreds of valconos burst in her body.

Unable to tolerate the sweet torture of Arnav she just hugged him tightly resting his head in the crook of her neck not allowing him to move even an inch. But still Arnav's hot breath on her crook and all the previous ministrations is sending shivers down her spine. She is totally flushed and feeling hot but still something is stopping her from pushing Arnav away from her and to create a much needed gap between them. Instead she embraced him strongly in her arms.

Because of  Kushi's tight hug Arnav couldn't move his head any more further so he started licking, biting and nibble on her neck which sent jolts of shivers in Kushi's body which only made her to tighten her hold on Arnav.

This made our Arnav very impatient as we all know impatience is his middle and last name, as he couldn't access his favorite and new found candy aka His Kushi. So in his impatience and desperation his hands started roaming on her petite body.

His hands went inside her t shirt and started caressing her waist first. Kushi inhaled a sharp breath with the contact of his warm hands on her bare waist. She couldn't help a moan escape her mouth

Arnav.......

The way his name came out of her mouth made him much more hungry and impatient so he started caressing her stomach and naval  while just kissing her on her neck continuously which is not at all helping our poor innocent Kushi

No one has ever touched her like this. Though she loved Arnav from so many years still her innocence never allowed this kind of thoughts in her mind. She just loved him. Always being studious and not participating in any gossips at college she doesn't have much knowledge of intimacy. She is not such a movie buff so she never even saw any such things too. So this is all new to her.

Not knowing what to do she just let out a whimper occasionally calling out for Arnav to end this sweet pleasurable torture. What she doesn't know is that her actions are making Arnav much more wild and passionate.

Growing more restless his hands went more higher and got hold of her assests. To his utter surprise she is completely naked, she is not wearing any bra. He was completely shocked but in a pleasant way. He left a groan and was about to attack her twins but stopped feeling Kushi shiver under him just like a dry leaf on a stormy night.

Feeling his hands on her most private part, kushi stilled and unknowingly her body started shivering like a ripe leaf on a windy storm night.

This broke Arnav's trance. He couldn't help but chuckle seeing Kushi's state. She is shivering in his tight embrace as if she experienced her first orgasm. Just this thought made Arnav hard. But right now his priority is making Kushi comfortable rather than fulfilling his desires. So he just took Kushi in his tight embrace and rolled on to the bed taking Kushi on top of him.

While caressing her hair softly he started whispering to her
Hey it's ok. Relax......

We don't have to do it if you are not comfortable

It's ok.....

Breathe...... take deep breaths ..... relax

After 5 10 minutes she relaxed keeping her head on his chest and hearing his heartbeats and the way he is trying to relax her made her so happy.

She lifted her head and looked at Arnav while resting her chin on his chest

Seeing so much of softness and care for her in his eyes she became so happy and flashed a dazzling smile  which made Arnav also happy. They both laid there in silence but how can our naughty Arnav be silent so he just asked

Kushi you don't wear a bra at home?