Reception

Rohini asked Arnav to take Kushi to her fathers house as it is one of the rasam. Arnav who was still angry with his mother curtly nodded his head and left from there. Seeing all these Rohini thought that still he is upset with the marriage. Praying to the Lord for their happiness she went to inform Kushi to get ready.

In the mean while Arnav went to kitchen and packed some kheer in a box and hid it in his bike. Soon Kushi also joined him and they both left to meet Sashi.

As Kushi is wearing a Sari she sat on the bike one sided and with little hesitation she kept her hand on Arnav's shoulder. This is the first time she is sitting this close to him and it made her feel all new things. Even Arnav's state is no less, he felt goose bumps all over his body with just a single touch of her.

But both composed themselves and started their journey. In between the journey Arnav noticed how Kushi was struggling to hold her Sari properly with one hand and other hand is on his shoulder for support. Even the road had lot of potholes so it was becoming really difficult for her to manage. So he took a deep breath and caught her hand which is resting on his shoulder and wrapped it around his waist. In that way she came much closer to him than earlier.

Kushi just gasped at the sudden gesture. She felt some thousand butterflies flying in her stomach.

Road is not good and I felt you are not comfortable in your saree too so I just want you to be safe, that's why Arnav replied meekly

Kushi just nodded her head in understanding as she couldn't even form a single sentence with the sudden proximity.

Arnav felt so much of warmth spreading throughout his body with Kushi being so close to him. His hand ached to go and touch her hand which is lying on his stomach but he just controlled himself.

Even Kushi felt like resting her head on his back but she doesn't want to make Arnav feel that she is taking advantage of him. So she also controlled her urge.

In this way both reached Kushi's house. Sashi was more than happy to see them together and invited them inside with a big smile.

After entering the house Arnav remembered something and went out to get something from his bike.

He entered with the box and gave it to Sashi. Both Kushi and Sashi were surprised but anyway Sashi opened the box and was delighted to see Kheer in the box.

It's Kushi's pehla rasoi today and she made Kheer for everyone so I just thought of getting you also some. Informed Arnav

Both of them felt very happy. Especially Kushi felt so proud of Arnav for remembering her Father and getting the sweet specially for him.

As usual Sashi teased Kushi

After marriage girl becomes parayi only, see my own daughter doesn't remember me but my son in law got sweet for me.

Though he intended to tease Kushi but that brought tears in her eyes, Sashi didn't notice it but Arnav was quick to see it and reached Kushi's side in a jiffy.

Hey Kushi, Papa is just teasing you. He whispered to her giving a side hug so that Sashi won't notice change in her mood. Keeping Kushi in his  arms he replied

Papa, Kushi will always be your daughter first. Then only she will be my wife. We both are really important to her. So don't speak like this again

Sashi became happy seeing Arnav completely supporting Kushi. He is happy that his daughter is in safe hands. With his reply even Kushi came out of her mood and they continued their nok jhoks

They came back home late in the night and directly went to their room and went to sleep.

They had one day rest in between and held the reception the next day.

Reception day

Both Arnav and Kushi were getting tired posing for the photos and meeting a lot of people whom they haven't even met once in their life but now have to act as if they know them so closely

Happy married Life Arnav, wished a gang of people and Arnav smiled warmly at them

Hey guys, thanks for coming and Kushi these are my college mates and unfortunately my office mates too joked Arnav

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for coming replied Kushi genuinely being happy to meet his college mates. Who can give you a better picture of your spouse other than your college friends?

After talking to them for a while they took their leave. After a ton of photos and accepting wishes from everyone even Arnav and Kushi left the stage to get some break.

Arnav came to his friends who were sitting at one corner of the function hall far away from everyone and chilling themselves.

So how are you all doing? Did you all have the dinner? Enquired Arnav

Ho ya , long back replied their friends and they started chitchatting. Suddenly someone told

I am glad you have moved on Arnav. I thought you were never going to come out of Ammu's thoughts.

Arnav just smiled at him but didn't say anything. He quickly distracted them but again they came back to Amrutha's topic only.

I was telling you that Amrutha was just using you bro. You never understood. Now see she married someone better than you and left you heart broken. One of his friend spoke angrily

What's the use of talking about the past? What ever happened is happened. Now even I am married. So just leave that topic Arnav mildly reprimanded him.

But all the girls are same bro. They use some one innocent like you before marriage and again marry someone else better than their boyfriends. Who knows even Kushi would have roamed with someone else and no......

Before you speak anything out of your mouth remember about your not so pretty face because I am going to making it much more ugly with my blows, Arnav had cut him so strongly even before he speak something bad about his wife.

His friend became scared seeing mad fury in Arnav's eyes.

Remember you are speaking about my wife, Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada and I will not tolerate anyone mad mouthing my wife. You don't know anything neither about Kushi nor Ammu. So you stay out of it. Next time only my hand will talk. Remember that giving him a warning he left to find his wife.

He just want to calm his nerves now and he knew only Kushi can make him feel better. So he started finding his wife and at last he saw her chitchatting with her father and bua.

Just by seeing her smile he felt very lite and calm. She was describing something to her buaji  so animatedly moving her hands and with so many cute expressions on her face. He shook his head thinking about her childishness. Sometimes she acts so matured and sometimes so childish. His wife is such a unique piece.

With this thought and a small smile he went and settled beside his wife. Seeing him Kushi's smile became much wider and she went on with her conversation with much more cute antics. Sashi felt so  happy seeing his daughter really happy with Arnav.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much Guys for your love in the form of votes and comments. I never thought my stories will be loved by you all to this extent. Thank you once again.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏