I love you

Guys I am really sorry for not updating this story so regularly. I am not really having any time and I have to do certain things which are very time sensitive. So I thought of giving this story outline to you and mark it as completed for now.

I am so sorry for doing this to you all but I have thought that it's better to give you atleast the story plot rather than leaving it in middle.

Once again I am so sorry guys and thank you so much for all the support

So the story goes like this

Arnav started going to office from the next day. Arnav was little careful not to show his closeness with Kushi infront of Rohini as he knew that given a chance she will force them to have a child.

He is someone who thinks the intimacy between the couple should come out of love or atleast some affection not by some force or mainly lust.

But parents think that intimacy will automatically make the couple closer and once the child comes they keep them together. We cannot blame them as they were brought up with such mentality that responsibility is higher than love. They are from the generation where they used to show their love and concern by fulfilling their responsibilities.

So here we really can't blame Rohini as her heart is at the right place that is her children's happiness which includes not only Arnav but Kushi too. But the way she tried to make them happy is very wrong.

So she tried few things but nothing worked out so she just left everything to the almighty.

Next 6 months had gone in a jiffy and in these days Arshi had come so close. They have become best friends and especially Arnav had become a great prankster.

Kushi had brought a new side to Arnav which exists only for her. Also he came to know that Anjali's kuhu di is none other than Kushi. He was damn excited to know that both Anjali and kushi share such a close and amazing bond.

But unfortunately for Arnav Anjali reveals that Kushi used to love someone back then. Even Anjali doesn't know that it was Arnav only. This makes Arnav feel sad and angry. Basically jealous but he was a fool to identify it as jealousy.

So he angrily confronts Kushi why she never told that?

Arnav was pacing in his room  actually he was angrily marching to and fro in his room.

Kushi who doesn't know anything came to her room back from office in a chirpy mood.

Arnav marched like an angry bull towards Kushi and pinned her to the closed door behind them. Kushi was shocked seeing this mad rage in Arnav's eyes. Before she could ask him he whisper yelled at her

Why Kushi? Why did you hide such a big secret from me? I shared everything to you na. I thought we are so open. Something I was so proud of in our marriage is our open communication. Then why did you keep such a big secret?

Have I ever made you feel like an outsider? Ok forget about as a husband, I thought we were good friends infact we are best friends right. Then why did you keep such a big secret from me?

Arnav was continuously babbling in his fury that Kushi didn't understand about what secret he was speaking?

She just looked into his eyes which are asking her a million questions, but deep down she could sense some fear in his eyes.

Yes Arnav is scared. He is scared to lose Kushi that is the main reason for his outbreak.

What are you speaking Arnav? What secret did I keep from you? Kushi asked Arnav gently cupping his cheek in her soft palms

With her one gentle touch Arnav had lost his control and hugged her so tightly taking Kushi to a surprise

But still Kushi hugged him back and rubbed her hands on his back to give him the comfort he needed

Today I met Anjali and she told you used to love someone. Why didn't you tell me Kushi? I told you everything about ammu na? Then why didn't you tell me about him?

How come you agreed to marry me even after loving someone? You could have told me na. I .... I ....

Arnav choked to tell her that he would have made her married to her love but somehow his heart became heavy and painful to utter something like that

Kushi's state is no less. What can she tell that he is none other than himself? Will he be able to accept that? What if he feels like she cheated him? She can't take that risk especially when Arnav is so emotionally wasted.

It was just one side love Arnav. He never knew that a girl existed who is dying every second to just get a glimpse of him. To see his beautiful smile. To get lost in his beautiful orbs which were so deep with so many secrets. Though I was infatuated for his handsome face I loved him for his beautiful heart which he carefully hides from others to know.

Finally Kushi spoke her heart without revealing his name. Arnav was like a raging bull hearing Kushi's appreciation for some one else other than him, but he just kept silent fisting his arms tightly.

But Kushi was so lost in her beautiful memories of meeting Arnav in the past that she didn't notice the change in Arnav's posture

Seeing his beautiful heart, I fell in love with him so deeply. But I never expressed my love for him for the fear of my love not being reciprocated

I had spend so many sleepless nights in the fear of losing my first ever love but then one day I realized what actually love is

Is it love only if the person you love is beside you? Can't we love someone from far? What if he doesn't know that I love him? My heart knows how much I love him. I am just happy seeing him from far. I love how one glance of him makes my heart flutter with joy. I love the way his proximity makes my heart beat so louder. I love the smile that keeps playing on my lips with just one thought of him.

Arnav felt someone churning his stomach with some sharp object seeing a beautiful smile playing on Kushi's face describing her love. He couldn't understand why this mad fury? What if Kushi loves someone? He is no less he also loved Ammu that too two sides. Not just one sided like Kushi but still just the thought made him so restless. He came out of his thoughts when kushi continued

I am just happy with the way how he makes me feel. So I decided my love is enough for both of us. After that I was happy seeing him from far.

I never told you because I wanted to inform him the first but I never got a chance.

Since you came to know about it so I just want to confess it today that

Yes I am in love with a beautiful person

I love him a lot and I will keep loving him through out my life

She gently cupped Arnav's face again looked deeply in to his eyes and confessed

I love you

It stirred something deep inside Arnav's heart.