Experienced person???

No papa might come anytime. So let's go to my room. There will be no disturbance there, Kushi told all innocently making Arnav stunned

What the? Why we will go to your room? He asked stuttering with the unexpected cooperation from Kushi.

He came here to scare her not to do romance with her. God where did I get stuck up? He chided himself for coming with such dumb idea. He thought what to do next.

See kushi, since my mother loves you so much, I am telling you this. I am a playboy. I love to play with girls. So better you break this marriage

Kushi squealed at his statement wow Arnav I always wanted to marry a playboy. You are the perfect choice for me.

What???? Who wishes to marry a playboy?

In all these banters they didn't realize that Arnav is still carrying Kushi in her arms

Kushi snuggled more into him and told

See my papa is so strict and I never had a chance of having a boyfriend. So I am very naive you know in such matters. If I marry another naive person what we both gonna do?

So now since you are an expert with girls, you will understand me, knows how to pacify me and more over you will be so romantic,

With each passing second Arnav's mind is reeling What kind of a dumb logic is this? Talking to you for 5 minutes alone is making me mad. I don't know what will happen to me after marriage?

 Don't worry certainly I will make you go MAD after a pause she added FOR ME

Don't know why but that statement made Arnav still. Can he really go mad for her? Can he really fall in love with her so madly and passionately like she is expecting? Coming out of his thoughts he spoke

You are not understanding, can you tolerate seeing me going back of other girls after our marriage? Won't that hurt you? He asked with a final hope but the bubble broke with Kushi shaking her head in denial

No, I won't get hurt because I trust you Arnav. I know you can never do that.

Her answer really touched his heart. He looked into her expressive eyes to see any bluff but they only reflected truth, innocence and purity. His eyes softened and it didn't go unnoticed by Kushi. This made her happy which in turn made him content and happy.

Like this unknowingly they got lost in their eye lock.

Their eye lock got disturbed by the sudden opening of the door. Seeing the person at the door their eyes came out of their sockets and spoke in unison

Papa/ uncle.....

Seeing the shocked expression on Sashi's face they both realized their position. Immediately Arnav made her stand and both of them looked elsewhere as they felt awkward to get caught like that( hmm, so they don't have problem with the position itself. It's just that they don't want to get caught like that. 👍 got it)

Suddenly both of them felt cold and empty. Their hearts and body already asking for the soothing warmth they experienced just before the intrusion of Sashi.

Seeing Sashi standing at the door with serious expression they thought of clearing the confusion so they said again at the same time.

It's not like what it appears. They both looked at each other and again turned towards Sashi and said

I can explain.....

They both turned towards each other irritatingly breathing fire out of their noses. ( how can they mange to do this? One minute all lovey dovey and next minute they will be on each other's neck. Always extremes. Guys find a middle way please)

Suddenly Sashi started laughing and said in a teasing way

Looks like someone is practicing the Raizada ritual already I guess

This made Arnav go red as it was their family tradition to enter the house by lifting the bride.

Nothing like that papa, it's just that I came to see Kushi and discuss something with her, finally Arnav spoke to clear the air.

Both Sashi and Kushi liked the way Arnav addressed him as Papa. Even Arnav was surprised at his address but somehow he liked it so he didn't probe on that matter further.

That's ok. I can understand. We should have given you both sometime to personally meet and talk to each other. Why don't you both go for a dinner sometime? That way you both can know each other too he proposed suddenly

Not giving them any chance to speak or object he immediately called one of his friend and reserved a table for two for dinner.

Not liking the way things are turning up, Arnav politely excused himself and left. Once Arnav left Kushi tried to explain the things

Papa, it's not like what you saw, it's just.... It's just....... She didn't know what to say and luckily or her Sashi spoke

I trust you Kushi, so don't worry. I am not going to think anything wrong about your would be husband.

Kushi who felt relieved hearing the first sentence got stunned at her father who is openly teasing her taking Arnav's name

But unknowingly a small blush crept on her face and she went running to her room leaving a laughing Sashi behind.

Once in the room, she blushed more thinking of how Arnav lifted her and how comfortable she felt in his hands. She still can feel his touch on her body which gave goosebumps to her.

Lying on the bed she pondered whether Arnav is feeling the same way as her or not.

Arnav felt relieved not seeing his mother in the hall. So he immediately rushed to his room and locked the door as he just wants to stay alone now.

Arnav's POV

God, what was that? Why did I get lost in her eyes. Damn, why did I go there man?

With that he suddenly remembered the way she had fit in his arms.

Why am I even feeling this weird ache in my heart? Why am I feeling to go back to Kushi and just keep her in my arms? Damn, I have to keep distance from her.

He went to bed with a strong determination to keep himself distant from Kushi, not knowing that it is impossible.

*************************************************

Sorry guys being little busy nowadays. I am sorry for not updating very frequently. I will altlest try to update once in a week. Thank you so much guys for showering all your love on me with your votes and comments. They mean a lot to me. Thank you once again.