I was forced in to this marriage

Next morning

Arnav is the first one to get up today also. It's Arnav's habit to get up earlier. He saw the beautiful sight of his newly wedded wife sleeping on his shoulder and cutely snuggling into him with an adorable pout.

He chuckled at her childishness. He remembered their talks. He is just happy with the transparency in their relationship. He wondered how in such a short time both of them were able to gain each others trust. He is so free to talk what is really in his heart and he has so much trust in Kushi that she will understand him. With yesterday night's talk he felt even Kushi also has the same feeling and trust in him.

He gently pecked her forehead in a friendly manner promising to be always there for her. He gently lifted her head and carefully placed it on the pillow and went out for a jog.

He came back to see Sashi, Kushi's buaji sitting on the dining table and chitchatting.

Hello Papa, namaste buaji he wished them and was about to move towards his room but halted hearing buaji's complaints

Hai re nand Kishore don't tell me that Kushi is still sleeping. This is all because of your over pampering only Sashi. See now she is married and in her in laws house and didn't even get up yet. What will everyone think of our upbringing? She......

She was about to rant more but was cut off by Arnav's sharp voice

First of all this is not just her in laws house, this is HER own house. So she is free to do anything she wants. She can wake up anytime.

Second point, it is she who left everything, her parents, her own house, her comfort, privacy, everything just for the sake of her husband that is me and this house. So she will take a little time to adjust here.

Once you were also in Kushi's state buaji. Don't you know what a girl goes through at this stage? She is still not able to sleep well in this new environment and all the functions and guests had really made her tired.

So she is just sleeping and I don't think it's a big crime to take rest in HER own home. So please let her take some rest and also give some rest to your "what will others think" thoughts.

And I don't want anyone to lecture her about any daughter in law duties because she is mature enough to perform them without any interference.

Though he sounded calm but one can hear the strictness in his tone which made buaji silent and Sashi proud of his choice and Rohini was left in some serious thoughts.

Arnav left to his room without giving another glance and smiled seeing Kushi who is rubbing her eyes cutely just like a small baby.

Morning sleepy head. He teased her. It has become his habit to tease her. He was never like that but when with Kushi he becomes a completely different person. He loves to see her annoyed face

I am not sleepy head you are only an early owl scowled Kushi throwing a pillow at him. She is always a strong hearted girl and never gives heed to others say about her but when it comes to Arnav she quickly becomes riled up.

Though she knows he is just teasing her, still it makes her angry and at the same time weirdly happy at heart. He really makes her go crazy.

Arnav grabbed the pillow and came to her and sat next to her and asked her while running his fingers through her hair,

Did you get good sleep? Or you still want to catch some more sleep?

No I am good. Finally, I have got enough sleep. All the rituals and packing and guests everything made me very tired. Last night also we went to sleep very late. But now I am feeling very refreshed. By the way what time is it? Kushi asked still lying on the bed with her eyes closed as she liked the feel of Arnav fingers in her hair