Update

Hey guys! I started writing this book in 2017 I'm pretty sure when I was 13. Currently, I am a senior in high school turning 18 next week, and about to start college soon. Throughout these past few years not only have I grown physically, but also emotionally. With that being said, my heart just isn't in this anymore. Last year I tried so hard to write a chapter (I honestly can't remember when the last time I uploaded was) and it felt so unnatural.

Even though I personally think this book is absolute trash (no hate to the people that like it), I'm still so proud of it. I think it's mind blowing how many reads it has and I'm so grateful. With that being said, I'm going to stop writing the book. I won't delete it just in case anyone wants to reread it. I feel terrible saying this, but I don't want to force myself to write about someone I don't even care about that much anymore. I'm sorry if you guys wanted to know how it ended, but you can use your imaginations :).

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this! I love you guys so much! Also, I don't know if I will continue uploading more chapters on the other book I have, it depends if I feel creative. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this series. I hope you understand why I have to do this. You guys made me feel loved and talented. Love you guys to the moon and back!

-gia🤍