First Kiss

I got out of the warm shower with a towel wrapped around my body. I was getting ready for my photo shoot with Cole. When I told Veronica the idea she was very enthusiastic. I went to my closet and put on my yellow Gucci sweatshirt and some black jeans with rips in the knees. I put my hair in a lazy bun and went to the door to put on my vans. I put my phone inside my Louis Vuitton palm spring mini.

Since Veronica was sick she couldn't come with me

Since Veronica was sick she couldn't come with me. I went inside my car and started the engine.

After driving for about 35 minutes I got to the studio. It was a very big modern building. I parked my car and got out. There were some paparazzis as always. I went inside and went up to the main desk.

"Hey I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and I have a photo shoot today." I said to the younger looking girl. She smiled and started typing on her computer.

"Is your photographer Cole Sprouse?" She lifted her eyebrows and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

I nodded my head and said yes.

"He's waiting for you in room 47 F, 5th floor, second room on the left." She smiled and I thank her. I pressed the button for the elevator. The door opened and I got inside.

"Good morning" I smiled to a man holding a black binder with papers inside. He smiled and we made small talk. When I made it to my floor I got out and said bye.

"47 F, 47 F, 47 F" I whispered to myself while looking at each door. After 5 minutes I found it and knocked. I heard voices getting close, the door opened and it was cole. My cheeks immediately got red.

"Hey (Y/N), good to see you again" He smiled and went in for a hugged. I wrapped my arms around his long skinny torso.

"Your stylist are here, they're waiting for you in the bathroom" He sat down on a red plastic chair.

"Thanks, I'll be right back." I opened up the bathroom door, I said hi to all of them. While they were helping me get ready we were all laughing and joking around. I love all these people, they've been working with me before I got a huge following. They chose a Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, with some black jeans and white low top converse. They tucked in the sweatshirt a little in the front. For hair they let it lose.