Petty

No way in hell is he going to get away with this.

"Really?" I asked on the verge of tears, I was trying hard not to ruin my makeup.

Cole and Lili pulled away, she gave a smirk but Cole was just mad.

"Yes really. You were flirting with Shawn all night, and since Lili was with me the whole time, I kissed her, I've been wanting to do that for a while. Plus you shouldn't care, we aren't even together." Hearing the last sentence broke my heart.

"Fuck you both."

"Shit (Y/N) I'm so-" I walked away looking for Shawn, I know Coles following me, and since I'm petty, I'm going to go the same to him.

I saw Shawn in the hallway, using his phone.
He heard me going his way and looked up. He gave a big smile and out his phone away in his back skinny jeans that he always wear. I stood next to him, I looked to the left and saw Cole staring at us.

"I'm sorry." I said to Shawn, I put my hand on his neck and the other on this waist. I kissed him hard, and surprisingly he kissed back. His pink lips were soft and plump, and they fit perfectly with mine.

We pulled apart and Shawn stared at me

We pulled apart and Shawn stared at me. I turned to see if Cole was still there, he wasn't.

He had a smile on his face, but it left quickly

"What was that for." Shawn asked quietly, his face red from embarrassment.

"Cole kissed Lili, he's been wanting to do it for a while. And to be honest, I've been wanting to do it to you since the moment I saw you." I stepped away from him a little, I pulled down the bottom part of my dress since it went up a little.

"Cole kissed Lili? So that's why you kissed me? I'm not mad, I've always wanted to kiss you but, you shouldn't have done that. Talk to him, and if you guys don't work out then I'll be here (Y/N), okay?" Shawn said while putting a piece of my messy hair behind my ear.

"Okay" Shawn leaned in and kissed me softly one more time. He looked and me and smiled before walking away.