Planning

~sorry for the looonggg wait. But honestly I didn't really feel like writing. BUT I'm back.~

"Cole! The planner is coming any minute! I'm so excited!" I said jumping up and down. Cole rolled his eyes and laughed. He walked over to me and picked up my left hand, he stared at the ring. He give me a smile and kissed my hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his beautiful eyes. "I love you." He gave a peck on the lips. "I love you more." He poked my nose and giggled.

We just stand there giving other a hug, not letting go. Until the doorbell rang. I let go of his torso and went to the door. I fixed myself quickly and opened the dark wood door. In front of me stood a middle aged woman, around her 40's or early 50's. She had a huge bag filled with papers and binders.

"Hello Ms. (Y/L/N). Nice to meet you, My name is Emily." She took out her hand to shake it. I let her in and lead her into the kitchen.

"This is my fiancé Cole." They greeted each other. I took out 3 cups and put it on the table. I went to the fridge and took out the freshly made berry lemonade. I poured some in each cup and sat down.

"First of all, congratulations." Cole and I smiled and thanked her. She took out a few binders and sat them on the table. "Do you guys have anything in mind? Colors or decorations?"

Cole nodded. "We want something that's very elegant but at the same time simple that has a cozy feeling." She nodded and opened up the binder. "So like white tables with flowers on them, and very classy plates and glasses. And I'm thinking maybe yellow lights?" She took out some pictures from the thick white binder.

I fell in love with the table setting, and by the look on Cole's face so did he

I fell in love with the table setting, and by the look on Cole's face so did he. "It's gorgeous!" I stared at the picture closely. "Do you have any ideas about the venue decorations?" She nodded and took out 2 other pictures.

"This was another option, the table cloth can be a very simple design, and in the middle there can be candles the t light up the centre piece

"This was another option, the table cloth can be a very simple design, and in the middle there can be candles the t light up the centre piece." I nodded and looked at every detail. I passed the picture to Cole. "This is very nice." You can tell he liked this one more than the other one.

"I was thinking this could be the outdoor setting

"I was thinking this could be the outdoor setting. This venue is located in Beverly Hills, this would be perfect for autumn weather. Not to cold and not to hot. Obviously we'll fix up the tables the way you want them to be like." I honestly loved this. I loved the fairy lights dangling from the ceiling. And It felt cozy.

"Do you want to see more options?" I shook my head and grabbed the 2 photos I loved. "No, I think we found the perfect wedding." She smiled proudly and closed the binder. "What about music? I think jazz would be perfect for this kind of setting." I nodded my head agreeing with her. "I was actually thinking about jazz, but a very soft slow jazz." She started to talk about some of the jazz bands she knew.

"as you know jazz bands are expensive. If you want a band thats more exclusive and popular it will cost $10,000." Cole nodded and said that there's no budget for anything. "We want that jazz band." Cole said seriously, the lady nodded and laughed.

"Those are the most important details of the wedding, so for now that'll be it. So last question but most important question, what season do you want your wedding to be in?"

"Fall, but like early fall when it's still hot but like chilly." She nodded and wrote it down in her notebook. She put all her things away in her bag and got up from the chair.

"Well, that'll be it for now. I'll schedule a planning for next week." She shook our hands and smiled at us.

"Thank you for everything." Cole opened the door and let her out. When she left the house he turned over and started to look at me.

"We're getting married!" He screamed raising his hands in the air. He ran over to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.

"We are." I put my hand in his cheek and noticed his eyes were filled with tears.

*************************************
Guys! I need skin care tips! Tell me everything you use in your skin and your daily routine please, cause your girl needs the help😂.

Also, I need some boy advice. There's this dude I've been talking too but I'm afraid that if I text to me I'll seem to clingy. Even though he texted me first.