Rolling Stones

I woke up to the sound of Veronica pounding on my door.

"Ok! I'm up!" I got out of my warm bed and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and face. When I was done I put on my underwear and bra. I checked my phone and saw that it was 7 am. I put on some black jeans and a white t-shirt with my fenty slides.

I got my purse and phone. When I went downstairs Veronica was drinking a Starbucks iced coffee.

"Did you get one for me?" I said while giving my biggest smile. She rolled her eyes, went to the fridge and gave me one.

"Thank you!"
"No problem, we have to get going, we have to be by the studio at 8 which is fine cause we're pretty close, it's gonna take an hour for you to get ready. So we might spend 5ish hours there. They're gonna ask you questions too." She opened the door and we got into Veronica's G Wagon.

After 30 minutes we got there. We went inside and the stylists once again dragged me to a little room. They say me down and started to do my makeup.

When they were done I was completely shocked

"Thank you so much, this is so beautiful. You guys are amazing." I said mailing and thanking them. The laughed and walked away. I took a few selfies. I picked one I liked the most and posted it on Instagram with the caption
" Photoshoots and Interviews🤩📸"

When I put it up all the comments were just people tagging Cole, I laughed and rolled my eyes. I got up from the chair and made my way to the wardrobe section. I put on my two piece nude pink dress with rose gold heels and some simple jewelry.

They brushed my hair but told me to let it loose

They brushed my hair but told me to let it loose. They took me to where I was going to take my photos. The photographer was there and I shook his hand and made small talk to be polite.
"So (Y/N) I want you to be natural, don't try to look good cause sometimes when people do that the pictures look to forced." I said okay and just did a simple smile. The photographer who's name was Ricky said a funny comment about something and I laughed. Right when I laughed I heard a click from the camera. After about 2 hours we were done and the pictures were amazing. I thanked him and gave him a hug, I gave him my email so that he could pass me the pics.