Paris

On the last chapter I asked for help cause I have writers block :) sooo this amazing person gave me their idea, so thanks sooooo much MalecLightbaneships !!! Make sure to follow them and read their story✨ without you this chapter wouldn't have happened. I love you soooo much♥️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paris, that's where we're going today. I'm genuinely excited to film this music video since Cole is going to make an appearance.

"Flight 4523 to Paris, France is boarding at gate 12." We heats the lady announce through the speakers.

"Ready to go?" Cole asked as he got his carry on and book bag.

"Let's go! Paris baby!" He chuckled, we made are way to the gate.

"We're in first class right?" I nodded.

"I hate first class but we have to go there since it's a long trip, it's almost 11 hours."

"Dear god how am I going to stay still for 11 hours. Plus next to you, I'd rather kill my self." Cole joked around, since it's the only thing he does.

"Let's goooo." We have our flight tickets to the man and went inside the airplane. We looked for our seats which were next to the window. Cole helped me put my bag on top.

"I call dibs to sit next to the window." I sat down quickly. "Oh fuck these seats are so comfortable." I was pushing all the buttons that were on the seat.

"Oh my god it even goes all the way back! This is going to be the best flight ever." Cole sat down and buckled up. He took out his mac and started playing the sims.

"Are you really playing the sims?"

"Of course. It's the best game ever to waste time. Look, I even made us." He turned his screen to show me the sims.

"Damn you look hot." He rolled his eyes.

"Make sure to fasten your seatbelts, and that all electronics are turned off or are on airplane mode until the orange light turns off. You can not stand up until we say so. Have a safe flight and enjoy the trip." The pilot said bored, you can tell he hates saying this since he says it everyday.

"Paris baby!" I screamed again and held Coles hand.

"Turn of your sims." He giggled and closed his Mac.

~~~~Time skip 10 hours and 45 minutes~~~~

"We have now landed in Paris, France. Have a nice time. And thank you for flying with Delta."

"We made it! I'm excited, it's the first time I'm here." Cole got our bags and we made our way out of the plane.

"I hate luggage claim, it takes forever for me to find my luggage." Cole said looking pissed.

"Tired right?" I said laughing slightly.

"So tired. I can't wait to go to the hotel and just sleep. We're lucky we got here at night." We we're standing in front of many luggage's going in circles.

"Find mine." I picked up my overly expensive Louis Vuitton.

"How much did you spend on those?" Cole asked with a judging face.

"I'm not saying." I made sure all the locks were there and that my bag wasn't broken.

"Tell me." He laughed.

"Fine...the yellow small one was umm... 5,900 dollars and the brown one was 3,900..." I said as quietly as I could so that he couldn't hear me.

"What! You wasted that much on luggage's you can lose! You're crazy. But I still like you." He kissed my cheek.