Media

"(Y/N) are you cheating on Cole already!?"

"(Y/N)! Over here! How hard was it to get into Harry Styles's pants!"

"Harry Styles? I think you mean Shawn Mendes!"

"Do you sleep around all the time?"

"You're leaving the studio with Harry and Shawn! Damn you're easier then expected. Poor Cole dating a slut."

I kept on walking with Harry and Shawn on my sides. I put up my clutch to my face to cover it. Shawn had his arm around my waist while Harry was helping me get through the crowd.

"Can you guys stop calling her a slut just because she hangs out with her friends? Jesus Christ." Harry said, but as always being polite.

More people surrounded us. My breathing got quicker as I was nervous. Harry and Shawn held me tighter while our body guards that were in front of us tried to push them out the way so that we could get in the car.

"(Y/N) you're only famous because you sleep with the big Hollywood stars." My eyes started to her blurry by my own tears. I tried to make it stop but it wouldn't.

"It's true! Maybe she's paying Cole to be with her so that she could get clout." All the other people with cameras surrounding me laughed at his "joke". At this point, my tears were going down my face. I bit my lip to try and stop them.

By guard opened the car door and let us in. Harry was on my left while Shawn was on my right. The closed the door, and that's when all my tears let lose. I wiped my tears trying not to ruin the makeup.

"I hate this." At this point I was balling my eyes out. Harry and Shawn got closer to and tried to comfort me.

"I know, they were shitty to say that. You haven't done anything wrong to be treated this way." Harry put back a strand of hair behind my ear. I got a tissue from my purse and wiped under me eyes.

"Where to ma'am?" My driver asked me.

"To my house please Tom. Thank you." He nodded and made a turn. I turned on my phone and went on Twitter. Trending worldwide were all the news covers of me. How did it spread so fast? It only happened 10 minutes ago?

When we got to my place we got out the car and went in. Sitting on the large couch was Cole, watching friends. He turned to look at us when he hears the door close. He saw my face and instantly knew something was wrong. He got up the couch and jogged our way.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He wrapped his arms around me, I started to cry again.

"I ran into Harry and Shawn at the studio. So we hung out for a bit, and when we got out. There were thousands of paparazzis screaming horrible things at me. Like if I slept with them, one even said I paid you so you could be with me." Cole rubbed my back up and down.

"They said that?" His face got red, he was mad but there were a few tears in his eyes.

"It was horrible, no one had respect for her. And she didn't even do anything." Harry said crossing his arms.

"Someone had to make up a rumor or something, things like this don't just happen." Shawn said while talking off his jacket.

"I have to say something on social media. This isn't okay for her, or for anyone!" Cole screamed and went to get his phone.

"I never make stories of my life or upload videos of me talking it this is different. The fact that paparazzis, that are GROWN men started to yell rude and unbelievable things at (Y/N) break my heart. She came home crying and that never happens. I don't know what's going on, but if anyone knows why they were like this please let me know." Cole uploaded the video on his Instagram story.