Drama

"So give it up for (Y/N)!" Ellen said while getting up from her couch.

The cameras turned on me, I began to walk out and smile at the audience. My heart began to beat fast since I knew Ellen was a savage asking questions. I walked up to her and gave her, I fixed my dress and sat down.

"(Y/N)! welcome, its the first time that you're here." She said while giving me a warming smile.

"Thank you Ellen! Its so nice to be here." She could tell I was very nervous, since I was shy.

"So how's Cole?" She gave a smirk, mw cheeks flushed a little.

"He's doing very good. He's currently on a little break from filming Riverdale." I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the mug that was full of water.

"Um yeah, I could tell you guys are doing good from all these pictures of you two." She aid pointing to the huge screen that was behind us, it was full of pictures of us kissing and him grabbing my ass. My cheeks went red, I covered my face and began to laugh.

"Ellen! Oh my god this is so embarrassing." Ellen crossed her legs and laughed.

"On a serious note now, something ver upsetting happened to you a few days ago. Please tell us what happened, if you don't mind." The audience got very quiet.

"Well, on Monday I went to the studio to record some songs. And since my very two good friends, Shawn and Harry are in town, we decided to record together. We got there very early by the way, around 8 am and we left and 11. So when we got out, there was a giant group of people taking videos. And there were probably like 30 paparazzis. So when we were heading to the car everyone stared to scream horrible things to me." My eyes started to tear up, I was quickly handed a tissue and cleaned the liner corner of my eyes.

"Well that's horrible. Do you think you have any idea why they would do this?" The whole studio was quite, waiting anxiously for my response.

"I honestly have no idea. I'm a 24 (I don't remember her age🤭) year old that hangs out with her male friends since I have more guy friends then female ones, and apparently that's bad. And working with my very close friends, and helping them with their music looks bad, and people can take it the wrong way. It's horrible."

"How does Cole feel about this? Seeing his girlfriend going through something like this might be sad for him. Since he knows the real you."

"He got furious. He wanted to call the company and tell them out."

"All your fans and your loved ones are here for you. And hopefully it doesn't happen again. Thank you for stopping by, it was wonderful to have you here. In celebration of (Y/N)'s new album everyone is leaving today with her new album, beat headphones and an iPad mini!"

The cameras stopped rolling, I got up from the armchair and hugged Ellen. I went backstage to get ready to leave. I opened up the dressing room door and saw the beauty of my boyfriend sitting on the couch drinking his coffee and reading a book. He's an old soul.

"You're beautiful." Cole looked up from the blue booked he was reading.

"What? I'm not beautiful, im handsome." He put the book down on the coffee table that was in front of him. He stood up and walked over to me.

"You're the one that's beautiful (Y/N)." He put his big warm hands on my cheeks and softly leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you so much Cole, you bring out the best in me." His face heated up, he put on a beautiful smile on his perfect face.