Camera Duel

Cole and I got inside his car. It was really nice.

"Where are we going?" I asked while putting in my seatbelt.

"Ummm, to be honest I do know, we'll just drive around and we'll see" Cole started the car and got out the parking space. I looked at his face, every detail of him was beautiful. The way he squinted his eyes, the way he smiled. He was just perfect.

He turned to look at me and smirked. Him smirking can kill me. "Why are staring at me?"

I looked down at my lap and blushed.
"Sorry, I'm still kinda shocked that I'm here with you" I said nervously.

"Why? I should be the one that's shocked! I'm in a car with one of the most famous singers in the world, and not only that but you're also one of the most prettiest and funniest" I giggled at his adorable comment.

"Thanks, I guess" We both laughed.

"Look, here's a restaurant in the corner, want to go there?" I nodded my head and whispered sure.

Cole parked the car and got out. He went to my side and opened the door. I smiled at him and told him thank you.

We walked to the little restaurant and opened the door.

"Table for two?" A waitress asked while taking out two menus. We both nodded and followed her.

"Is here okay?" We both nodded. We sat down next to the bar. We both opened the menu and looked at the food they had.

"Everything looks delicious" Cole said while reading the menu.

After a few minutes the waitress came and took our orders.

"I'm going to have a burger" I smiled and closed the menu.

"I'll have a Salmon with French fries."

"Anything to drink?" She gave a clearly fake smile.

"I'll have a glass of wine"

"Ice tea please" She smiled and walked away.

"How come you didn't order any alcohol" Cole sat back and crossed his arms.

I chuckled "I'm 20"

"Ohh right, I forgot." He laughed. The waitress came with our drinks and put it next to us.

"How's it like being a singer?" He raised the cup to his lips and drank a little.

"Really stressful, but is fun, you get to sing and perform." I sipped on the straw. "How's it like being an actor" I looked right into his beautiful eyes.

"It's fine you know, you get to be someone you're not. You get to change lives for a quick moment." His smile was amazing. I can't get over him.

"You're staring again" His smirk was the cure to my depression.

I bit my lip and giggled. "Sorry it's just that it weird sitting in front of your crush. Not only that but you're really attractive"

He smiled, but like a real smile.
"Thanks, and I know it's weird, I'm doing it right now. And she's really attractive too, and her lip bitting is amazing."