James Charles and Shawn Mendes

My album is coming out in a few days, and I've never been so nervous. I worked so hard on it and I don't want to get any negative. Me and Cole are closer then ever, lucky for me he has a few weeks of from filming riverdale.

My album comes out in 3 days, so that means more interviews, gigs, photo shoots, lives, and pictures I have to do. Today I have to go film a video with the one and only James Charles! We're going to do our makeup. And after that I'm hanging out with Shawn since he's in LA. Today is going to be pretty busy.

Since I'm already clean I go to my closet and look for something to wear.

I found this black crop top, stripped pants and vans. It looks cool.

I put my hair in a pony tail

I put my hair in a pony tail. I'm not going to wear makeup today.

I have plans with Shawn today, I haven't seen him in ages. But that's after filing with James. Veronica was at the office coordinating some stuff for the tour, and the billboard awards since that's coming up. I got my wallet and my phone since I wasn't feeling like using a purse.

I got my keys and went it tb car, maybe I should purchase my dream car soon. I think it's time. I started the engine and went to James's house. It wasn't that far, maybe only 30 minutes. On the way I stopped to the nearest Starbucks and got two pinkity Drinkitys (idk if if I spelt it right sorry). There were a few fans so I took pics with them and chatted for a bit. When they said goodbye I went back in my car and went to James's house. I parked right our side. The security let me in and told me his house number. I went in the elevator and pressed the button for the 5th floor. I found his door and rang the bell. I looked down and saw the door mat that said "welcome sisters" (I don remember if it said welcome or hey)

I heard some footsteps getting closer to the door. He opened it.

"Hello sister (Y/N)" He gave me a hug. He was so tall.

"Hi nice to meet you, I got you something" I gave him the Starbucks drink and his face lit up.

"Omg that's so nice of you, mine was running out, I was gonna tell Ian to go and get me one" James let me in and closed the door. His apartment was cozy.

"My brother is here by the way, I hope you don't mind. Oh, and he's a really big fan of you." He took a sip of the drink I got him.

"What video are we filming?" I asked while sitting next to him on his couch.

"I was thinking we could do a real video, like we do our makeup while talking about life, and obviously your album that's coming out soon, what do you think?" He crossed his legs and out his phone on the coffee table.

"That sounds amazing, but I didn't bring and makeup." I said embarrassingly.

James chuckled. "Oh that's okay, I didn't ask you anyways so that's my fault. You could just use mine." He smiled kindly at me.