2

(the beginning is the same but I changed the ending for those who read the original chapter.)

What the fu-" Tommy was stopped by the sound of a knock.

"Tommy? Are you okay?" It was Wilbur. Of course it was Wilbur who else would it be?

Tommy quickly stood up and pushed Ranboo into his closet. "Y-yeah! I'm okay!" Tommy yelled out.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah!" Tommy quickly regretted that.

Tommy unlocked his door and let his brother in.

"Why is your window open?"

Tommy looked at his window that he forgot to close. "It was getting hot so I opened it."

Wilbur didn't really believe it but he let it pass.

"Are you hungry? Dad is making our favorite!" Wilbur said, trying to get the mood up.

"I don't really feel like seeing Dad right now. Sorry." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the main reason he didn't want to eat.

"Oh- okay... Well uhm if you need me I'll be in my room." Wilbur stood up and waved goodbye.

"Bye Wil"

Wilbur left the room and closed the door. Tommy quickly locked it and went to his closet.

He opened the door and saw Ranboo looking at some of his clothes.

"Why do you have a skirt here?" Ranboo asked, holding up the red skirt.

Tommy blushed in embarrassment and quickly took the skirt out of his hands. "Why are you looking through my stuff?"

"I dunno. I was bored since you literally pushed me into your huge closet."

Tommy threw the skirt back into the closet and dragged Ranboo out of it.

"Why are you here?" Tommy asked.

"I came to apologize. Your parents seemed... angry."

"They were pissed. Look, I don't really care who you are or what type of powers you have but please get out."

"It's fine. You're probably stronger than me anyways."

Just then, Ranboo's phone rang. He pulled his phone out and answered.

"Ranboo! Where are you?! We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Oh! I'm with- a friend."

"You could have at least told us! Are you staying over?"

"Uh- Let me ask."

Ranboo looked at Tommy who shook his head.

"Yeah I'm staying over."

"Okay. Be back home early tomorrow. We need to do some planning."

"Alright! Bye Mom!"

"Bye"

Ranboo hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

"What the hell! You can't stay here!" Tommy yelled out.

"Give me a few reasons why I can't." Ranboo knew Tommy didn't have enough reasons.

"I'm a hero. You're a villain. We can't be close to each other or else our parents will freak out."

"Our parents don't have to know anything, sweetheart." Ranboo put his finger on Tommys chin making him look up.

Tommy blushed a light pink. "Don't call me that."