31

Wilbur POV

It surprises me how much Tommy loves Ranboo. Me and Q were so shy to talk to each other when we first met.

I think we met when I was 10 years old. Don't ask me how we met though because that's something Alex would know. When I first told my parents about him, they freaked out. Most would think I would be the one to like women and I do but I just prefer men more.

This man is just so perfect though. He's got this energy that no one else has. When we first started dating I felt my stomach flutter when he hugged me. That feeling still hasn't gone away.

When I see Tommy and Ranboo, they look at each other like they've known each other for a long time. It's like they were made for each other.

No one would think that a hero and a villain would be together and have a good relationship but these two made that possible.

I'm just hoping that stays the way it is.

"Are you and Q ever getting married?" Tommy asked all of a sudden.

I smiled and said, "I would like to get married to him one day."

Me and Tommy were walking to the room where Ranboo's parents were. I figured they would be in that room since I overheard my Mom talking about it.

We approached some guards that were standing at the door of the room. They looked at us and then opened the door for us to come inside.

I walked in first and Tommy followed. We noticed the two adults had tape wrapped around their mouth, arms and legs. Ranboo's Dad tried yelling through the tape but it was really hard to understand what he was saying.

Tommy walked over to him and carefully took the tape off of his face.

"WHERE ARE MY KIDS!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!?" He yelled.

Tommy backed up. "Calm down. They're both fine. They're in another room together." Tommy said.

He sighed in relief and then tried to get out of the chair. "This is a no power room. You can't use your powers here. It'll just kill you faster." I explained.

Tommy noticed Ranboo's Mom and walked over to her. She looked emotionless as Tommy took off the tape that was stopping her from talking.

"I'm- I'm sorry for causing this. I panicked and thought you were trying to kill me. I didn't want this to happen." Tommy apologized.

Ranboo's Mom looked at him and smiled. "I know, Tommy. I apologize for scaring you. I should've given you a warning." She said.

"So I believe Ranboo already told you what the black vein meant but I'll explain some things he probably left out. The vein is a symbol of protection. As you know, my family will do anything to protect the people they love and care about the most. You are one of those people. I know that you and Ranboo are dating. It's actually quite obvious." She explained.

I looked over to Tommy and saw him confused. I knew Ranboo and him were dating. And she's right, it's so obvious that they're dating.

Ranboo's Mom sighed, "The vein can go away though…"

"How?" Tommy asked.

"You'll find out when it goes away and trust me, you don't want to find out."

"Tommy we gotta go." I said.

Tommy nodded and walked towards me. He didn't even look back, he just kept walking. I waved bye and then locked the door. I quickly catched up to Tommy and noticed he was fidgeting with his hands.

"Tommy." I put my hand on his shoulder and he stopped walking.

He sighed. "If me and Ranboo are so obvious, do you think Mom and Dad know?"

Damn. How am I supposed to know?

"I don't think they know. I'm pretty sure they would have already kicked you out." I told him.

"But what if they do find out? At some point, they're going to figure it out." He said.

"Well first of all, I'll protect you if they ever try to lay a hand on you. We'll then find a way to live a life without them. Maybe we can go to a nearby village." I explained.

"We?"

I smiled. "Yeah, we. You're my little brother, I have to protect you."

Tommy smiled and pulled me into a hug. I sighed and hugged him back.

"Thanks Wil." He whispers.

"No problem. Now let's go see where my boyfriend is." I said as I parted away from the hug.

We left the place we were at and went back to the festival. There were still a lot of people but less than how many were here earlier.

I spotted the three boys at a food stand.

"Hi Wilbur!" Alex said.

"Why not a hi to me?" Tommy asked.

"Hi Tommy." Alex said plainly.

I smiled and hugged Alex tightly.

I looked behind Alex and saw Tubbo and Purpled quiet.

"What happened to them?" I whispered to Alex.

"I'll tell you later." Alex said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Tubbs and Purp my boys!" Tommy yelled as he hugged them both.

"Hey Tommy." Purpled said.

"Why are you guys so awkward? Did something happen?" Tommy asked.

"I'll tell you later." Tubbo said.

I noticed Purpled rolling his eyes as Tubbo started walking with Tommy.

I really want to know what happened so I went toward Purpled.

"Hey Purpled!" I said.

He looked at me confused. "Hi?"

"Sooo, you and Tubbo?"

"What about me and Tubbo?" He asked.

"Are you guys together?" I asked.

He blushed and looked away. "We're friends."

"Then do you like him?"

"I guess…"

I nodded and walked back to Alex.

"You're so nosy." He said.

"Yeah I know." I smiled.

1,001 words.

happy birthday to me.

new book out right now. go read it if you like good stuff. trust me.

it's called "Why Not Me?" 

:]