4

(Updated the title)

"I'm glad you're back." Ranboo smiled. "Just kidding. Now leave." Ranboo's smile faded away.

"Well when I left you were begging for me to touch you."

"Why did you leave anyways?" Tommy asked as he sat down on the bed with Ranboo.

"My parents were just planning a few things."

"What type of things?"

"Just things."

Tommy rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone to start texting someone. "You should probably go before one of my brothers comes in here."

"Alright. See tomorrow Cutie!" Ranboo said as he opened the window and stepped out.

Tommy sighed and closed the window. He set his phone down and got up to get a glass of water. But when he opened the door he saw Techno.

"Why was Ranboo Ender in your room?" Techno asked.

"Uh- That wasn't-"

"Yes it was. His voice is so easy to recognize." Techno stepped into Tommys room and started looking for any suspicious things.

Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Your hair is blonde, not brown." Techno said as he held up a string of brunette hair.

"That's Tubbos hair!"

"Tubbos hair is darker than this. Tommy, why was he here?"

Tommy sighed. "When I went out we met and then he started coming here. I tried telling him to fuck off but he won't listen!"

"He's a villain, why would he listen to you?" Techno thought for a moment and then a smile grew on his face. "This is great! If you guys get close he'll probably tell you his weaknesses and then we'll finally have a chance to capture them!"

"What? No. No, I'm not doing that."

"Tommy, do you want Mom and Dad to love you? After YOU capture them they'll have to love you."

Techno was right. This was probably the only way his parents could love him. "I'll think about it."

Techno smiled and nodded. "Now get out of my room." Techno rolled his eyes and left the room.

Tommy sighed and laid on his bed. What the hell was he going to do?

I mean he could do it and then finally get attention from his parents. Or he could continue keeping Ranboo a secret.

He thought for a long time. Once he made his final decision he fell asleep.

The Next Day

It was around 10:30 and Tommy had woken up a few minutes ago. He hadn't heard much from his parents (which was a good thing) which probably meant they were out.

He quickly got dressed into something more comfortable since he had forgotten to change out of his clothes from yesterday.

Once he had finished he heard a knock at his window. He groaned and walked over to the window. He saw Ranboo waving and opened the window.

"Hey Ranboo" Tommy said as he walked to his door to lock it.

"Why was your window locked?" Ranboo asked. He had just closed the window and sat on Tommys bed.

"I didn't want you coming in the middle of the night while I was sleeping." Tommy sat next to Ranboo.

"Are your parents home?"

"No, they went out to take care of the city." Tommy said as he put his head on Ranboos chest and started playing with his hand.

"So.. Can we have fun?"

"No and either way my brothers are home."

"You're no fun." Ranboo groaned. "Can we atleast do something?"

"Let's just talk."

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Ranboo asked.

"What is your family like?"

"They have huge trust issues and they love committing crimes."

"What about your little brother? I've heard people talk about them before." Tommy used to hear a lot about the youngest. Mostly rumors because he's barely shown since he's still young.

Ranboo smiled, "He's my best friend. Though we barely see each other because my parents are always making me go out. What about you? Are you close with your brothers?"

"I'm close with Wilbur but me and Techno barely talk. He's always talking with his boyfriend." Tommy wrapped his arms around Ranboos torso.

"You're quite clingy... What's going on?" Ranboo knew something was up from the blonde's behavior.

Tommy huffed, "Nothings going on, I'm just tired."

"Okay..." Ranboo calmed down a bit. "You better not be horny because I just turned 18 and-"

Ranboo was cut off, "Ranboo. I'm not fucking horny. I already told you, I'm tired."

Tommy rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on Ranboos chest. "Woah- Don't suffocate me, I'm too young." Tommy giggled and loosened his grip.

Ranboo knew something was up. The way Tommy acted was just strange but he had to enjoy it while it lasted.

775 words

1 more day of tests and its all over. I hate school