20

Ranboo’s POV

Boyfriends. Boyfriends. Boyfriends. Oh my gosh.  We’re boyfriend. Me and Tommy. Tommy Minecraft is my boyfriend.

“Ranboo? You okay?” Tommy asked, putting his hands on my face.

“Yeah- yeah I’m fine. Just surprised.” I said.

“Mkay… Uh- Where’s your brother?” He asked, looking around.

I rubbed the back of my neck. “He’s with Nick-”

“You left him with someone you just met? You don't know who this ‘Nick’ guy is! He could be a criminal and you wouldn’t even know!” Tommy yelled.

“Tommy-”

“You should have brought him with you! I wouldn’t have minded.” He interrupted.

I sighed, “To-”

“It’s like leaving your wallet at a restaurant! You probably won’t get that back! Ra-” 

I pulled Tommy into a kiss, making him stop talking. He closed his eyes and kissed back. I pushed up against the alleyway wall and continued to kiss him softly. He wrapped his arms around my neck which pulled me closer toward him. I pulled away from the kiss and started kissing his face.

I then moved down to his neck, kissing it gently. I started to nibble on his neck.

“Ranboo-”

I smiled and bit down on his neck. I started to suck on it gently which created a red mark.

He gasped and pulled me closer (if that was even possible). After a few seconds I let go of his neck. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“What was that for?” Tommy asked, giggling.

“To make you silent,” I answered.

“You could've just told me to be quiet. I probably would’ve listened.” He stated.

“So you didn’t like the kiss? Not even an hour into it and we’re already breaking up?” I said sarcastically.

“No! No- I did like the kiss! A bit corny but I liked it!” He said.

”Alright..” I mumbled.

“Ranboo… Are you mad? Don’t be mad at me. I’ll feel bad,” He said, clinging on to my arm.

“I’m not mad at you, just playing with you,” I chuckled.

"Don't do that. I thought you were actually mad at me." He mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Sorry…" I said, holding my laughter.

He smiled and turned around to face me. "You're amazing.

"You're so sweet." I said hugging him.

"I should probably head back inside before we get caught.." Tommy said, stepping away from me.

"Yeah.. I'll see you in an hour?" I asked.

"Mhm. If you arrive in my room early, stay in the closet until I open it." He said.

"Alright. I'll be there with my little brother."

"Good to hear. See you later hot stuff," Tommy said as he walked away.

I blushed and whispered, "Talk to you later."

Once he was gone I took out my phone and started texting one of my friends.

Aimsey

Me: AIMSEY