29

Ranboo POV

I hate apple juice. I hate anything apple related actually. It looks weird and smells weird too.

Anyways, me and Tommy are currently late for the festival. We were supposed to arrive sooner but we were kinda busy.

"Teleport us backstage Ranboo!" Tommy said.

I nodded and closed my eyes. Teleporting is easy. All I have to do is close my eyes and think of the place I would like to go to. In this case, I need to go backstage.

Me and Tommy were then teleported on the stage. "My bad." I said.

Tommy rolled his eyes and ran backstage. He suddenly ran into my Mom though. He fell and was about to say something until he looked up to see my Mom.

"Oh- Hi!" Tommy smiled.

"Hello!" My Mom spoke as she held her hand out for Tommy.

Tommy grabbed it and stood back up.

"Ranboo dear, can you please go with your brother?" She asked.

I nodded and left the two alone.

Tommy POV

I waved bye as Ranboo left. Does she want to talk to me?

She then said, "Tommy, I can tell you're a very nice boy and you care a lot about people."

I nodded. I was very confused but it's nice to get a compliment like that from Ranboo's Mom.

"You seem to like Ranboo a lot. Am I right?" I slowly nodded. Does she know?

"I can tell he likes you a lot too. You guys were holding hands when you guys left and when you guys came back. He was very close to you when you guys teleported on stage and the way you two look at each other makes it seem like you guys have known each other for years. It's very rare for Ranboo to act like that even when you guys just met 3 hours ago," she said.

Oh she doesn't know. Thank God.

"I didn't notice that. I guess we just got kind of close while we were coming here." I told her.

She hummed and then went onto the stage. I sighed in relief and ran to the backstage room.

I opened the door and was met with my parents that were about to open the door.

"Tommy Minecraft! Where have you been!?" My Mom yelled at me and grabbed my ear forcing me to sit down on a chair. "Wilbur called you 30 minutes ago! You said you were going to be here early! What were you doing?!"

I looked at her nervously.

"Me and Ranboo got crowded by a ton of people. He wasn't able to teleport out because a lot of people kept grabbing him." I lied.

She rolled her eyes knowing it was a lie. "We'll talk about this later. I've changed the plan. You cannot kill any of those idiots. Tommy after you give your speech, they're going to try and make a truce. I cannot let that happen. I'm now realizing that she needs more than just death, I can't let her just die and not realize how much she hurt me.." My Mom explained.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She ruined my life! Tom, I'm gonna need you to listen very carefully." I nodded. "After you do your speech, you have to bring the Enders up on stage. Say that you want to say something to them. When they get on the stage I'll capture them and then we'll put them in the no power room."

"Why do I have to be the one to bring them on stage?", I asked. I didn't want to be the one to make the first move.

"Because you're my son and you will listen to me." She said.

I looked at her. She smiled and started walking to the door.

"Tommy, you have power. You have what it takes to beat that entire family in just one move. I want you to use the power that you used when you were 10. Remember how to use it and use it on them." My Mom said as she left.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming…"

I sighed. Karl taught me how to use the power the other day. The power my Mom was talking about is called Usurpation. It's the power to take away someone else's power without them knowing. I used it on my Mom when I was 10. I got rid of her invisibility power after she pranked me. I didn't know how I did it until Karl showed me. I was just really upset and I thought of what it would be like if she didn't have that power.

My Mom figured out that it was me who took away her power. She was shocked and angry. I was sent to the no power room for a week.

The no power room is a room that doesn't let you use powers. It's pure torture. Our powers are half of what our energy is, if that makes sense. So if we don't have any power the body gets weak and at some point the body will just give up and you'll die.

When I was in there I almost died. Since I was just a kid, one week totally drained me. For an adult, it'll take at least  4-5 weeks for the body to drain out. For a teenager, it takes 3 weeks.

I didn't have to do the speech yet. I still had about 20 minutes.

"Tommy?"

"What do you want, Techno?"

"Did you get all the information on Ranboo?" He asked.

I scoffed. "I know everything you want to know."

He smiled. "So what's his weakness?"

"Ranboo, what's your weakness? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Ranboo thought for a moment. "Well, rain is one of my weaknesses but my other weakness would surprise you."

"I'm not going to tell you." I said.

He looked at me confused.

"Do you promise not to tell a soul what my weakness is?"

"I promise I won't tell a soul. Not even my stuffed animal." I promised.

"I'm not going to do that to Ranboo. I promised him I wouldn't tell a soul."

"Are you two dating or something?" Techno questioned.

"No, no we aren't dating." I replied. "Let's just go look for Wilbur."

Techno shrugged and left the room. I made a promise to Ranboo and I'll keep that promise.

1067 words

I would really appreciate if you jojned my discord server. I will be keeping you updated on future books and upcoming chapters. Ill be giving spoilers and so much more.

You can also just come and chill out. Make new friends and play some games.

If you would like to join go to my message board and join in from the link or just add me on Discord and I'll send you the link.

My user - Leah.____#7123

Thank you for reading :]