18

Tommy's POV (rewind all the way back to when after he left the house. y'know? like before he called Ranboo.)

I hate walking. We've been walking for about an hour now and we are nowhere near close to the place we need to be at.

"I'm exhausted…" Tubbo complained.

"Same," Quackity agreed.

"Want me to carry you?" Wilbur asked Quackity.

Quackity nodded and got on Wilburs back.

"Lucky," Tubbo said, dragging out the 'y'.

I went over to Purpled who hasn't spoken since we got out. He seemed stressed.

"What's up Purp," I started.

"Just tired. Can we stop by at my house to take a quick break?" Purpled said.

"Sure! We all need a break anyway." I said. "Guys we're going to go to Purpled's house!"

We then started walking to Purpled's house. It wasn't that far from where we were so we got there pretty quick. Luckily for us he didn't live in the city. He just lived close to it.

Purpled took out his key and unlocked the door. He stepped in and sighed smiling.

"Home sweet home." He said.

We all went inside and took off our shoes. Purpled then went into the kitchen and put out some water. He gave one to each of us. (We drank it all in a minute.)

"Where's your parents?" Tubbo asked.

"No clue. They haven't texted me in a while actually…" Purpled said as took out his phone and checked his messages.

"They're probably busy doing adult stuff," I said.

"How long does it take to get over there?" Quackity asked.

Techno sighed, "Me and Wilbur would have already been there if you guy-"

"We have 15 more minutes of walking." Wilbur interrupted.

"I'm tired," Tubbo complained.

"If you want.. I can carry you for the rest of the way…?" Purpled suggested.

"Bold move Purp…" I whispered to him, smiling.

"Am I allowed to sleep too?" Tubbo asked.

"Sure" Purpled blushed.

Tubbo smiled and hugged him. Purpled stood frozen flustered at the sudden move.

"Someone's flustered~" I teased.

"Shut up-" Purpled said as he hugged Tubbo back.

Tubbos POV

I usually don't like being hugged or hugging people. The only people I actually hug are Tommy and Purpled.

They've been my friends for years. They know almost everything about me.

Tommy is like my younger brother who acts like he's the oldest. He's always there for me when I need him and I'm always there for him. He's the one I go to when I'm having trouble doing something.

And Purpled is just Purpled. He has warm hugs though. If you ever need a hug he's the person to go to.

Speaking of my friends- Tommy's been acting weird lately. He's been… nicer. He's also been smiling a lot too.

I'm thinking it might be because of that Ranboo guy. Ever since he came Tommy's been laughing and smiling more. I think Tommy likes him. I mean- have you seen the way he looks at Ranboo? He looks at him like he's everything. He's never looked at someone like that. Tommy's not the type to easily trust someone but with Ranboo he acts like he's known him for years! Ranboo's a villain though if they ever dated it would end into a complete war between both families. It could never happen. They kinda remind me of Romeo and Juliet.