12

Tommys POV

Ranboo just left. I quickly got in the same position I was in and unfroze Phil. He turned around and continued looking. I just stood still. I had no idea what to do.

He looked back at me and looked at the closet. He smirked and walked past me to go to the closet. I quickly followed him and watched him open the door.

"I told you, they went out to their friends house. They aren't here anymore." I quickly told him.

He looked around in my closet and saw no one. He closed the closet and looked at me again.

"I'm going to check Wilburs room. If I find out those boys are hiding here I am not afraid to hurt you and them." He told me in a stern voice.

He left my room, closing the door behind him. I went to the closet and there they were. Purpled, Quackity and Tubbo. They had hid in between my clothing.

Tubbo was the first to notice, "Where's Ranboo and why is there glass on your floor?"

"Ranboo went home and he just dropped a glass on accident, nothing bad." I explained.

Tubbo nodded and went over to my bed and laid down along with Quackity. "Is he coming back?" Purpled asked me.

I just shrugged and opened my phone.

'4:35 AM'

I sighed and pulled Purpled onto the bed. I laid down next to him with my head to his chest and my arms around his waist.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I need comfort and Ranboo isn't here so you're my pillow until I wake up." I told him.

"Not fair. I want to cuddle too." Tubbo said as he snuggled up to Purpleds side.

"I'm going to wait for Wilbur but if he doesn't come back in the next 20 minutes I'm going to sleep on the couch." Quackity said.

I hummed and slowly started to fall back asleep.

In the Morning // 12:46 PM

I woke up to the feeling of someone touching my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Purpled touching mine and Tubbos hair. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Oh- Did I wake you up? I'm sorry-" Purpled said as he moved his hand away from my hair.

"It's fine, Purp I was gonna wake up at some point."

He nodded and let me stand up. I walked to my closet and quickly got changed. Tomorrow was the day. The day of the festival and it might be the last day I see Ranboo or my friends.

I still don't know whether I was going to stick with the plan or not. I mean, I could just use my powers to stop everything but the bad thing about that is that I don't know how to use my powers and how much power I have. I could end up risking my life or even worse, someone else's life.

The only powers I can actually use correctly are the freezing power thing and a bit of flying. (Minus the spells)

I'll figure something out.

I stepped out of my closet and saw Purpled talking half asleep Tubbo. I grinned and went over to the two.

"Tom!!! What's up boss man!" Tubbo smiled and leaned onto me.

I smiled, "Hey Tubbo!"

Tubbo stood up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and kissed his head. (In a friendly way.)

He let go and pulled me towards my bed. He hugged me again but this time we collapsed on the bed. All three of us laughed and started talking about random stuff.

Then we heard a knock from the door. "Tommy? It's me, Wilbur."

I stood up and went over to the door. I peeked outside and saw Wilbur with Quackity right next to him.

I smiled and let them inside. I closed the door back as soon as they stepped in and went back to my bed.

"Thanks for keeping Q here Tommy," Wilbur said as he sat on my couch followed by Quackity.

"No problem Will. I know how much he means to you."

I sat up so that Tubbo could feel more comfortable between my legs.

"Breakfast is in a few minutes, are you guys hungry?" Wilbur asked us.

Purpled and Tubbo nodded and I shook my head. Tubbo looked up at me with a concerned look.

"You haven't eaten in a while though..." He whispered to me.

"I'm just not hungry..." I whispered back.

"Are you sure..? Do we need to have another talk about this?" Tubbo asked me.

"I'm okay Tubbo."

Purpled cleared his throat, "Do you two have something to share?"

Tubbo giggled and shook his head.

"Alright then. I'll be going now. I'll be back after I'm done eating." Wilbur said as he left the room with Quackity.

Purpled stood up and grabbed his bag of clothes. "Where do I change?"

"In the bathroom. There should be extra toothbrushes under the sink. Don't worry, they have never been used." I told him.

He nodded and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Tubbo sighed. Tubbo sat up and went across from me.

I felt tears come into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo. I really am! I know you're scared. I really didn't want it to come to this. I'm sorry I'm not normal. I'm sorry I'm not myself. I'm so sorry I'm not the best friend you want to have. I truly am sorry. I know I'm not the best person to hang out with. I-"

Tubbo hugged me tightly.

"It's not your fault. Sure I might be scared but I have my two best friends with me and with you two I'm safe. Even if you didn't have powers I would still be your best friend. With you I feel protected and cared for. You might have changed a bit but hey, everyone changes at some point. You're nice, caring, gentle, comforting, and so much more. I would never ask for someone else. You are and always will be my number one."

"Damn Tubbs... You're making me cry..."

We both laughed and continued to hug each other.

"What did I miss?" Purpled asked as he came out of the bathroom.

Me and Tubbo pulled away and laughed. Purpled just stood there confused as we laughed.

1059 words