23

Tommy POV

The festival is in 2 and a half hours. Me and Ranboo have just been talking to each other for the past 10 minutes. I find it pretty cool how nothing I say makes the conversation awkward. I could say something incredibly stupid and he wouldn't mind.

This guy is truly perfect.

"Tommy?"

I looked up at Ranboo. I had my head on  his lap and had been daydreaming for the past 5 minutes.

"What are you daydreaming about?" He asked.

"You," I replied.

He chuckled and rested his hand on my hair. I looked at him and wondered, 'How did I manage to find such a perfect man.' In just a matter of weeks I've fallen deeply in love.

"You keep on zoning out. Are you okay? Are you nervous? Do I make you uncomfortable?" Ranboo worried.

"No no. I'm fine. You don't make me uncomfortable, I was just thinking about the festival. I'm getting nervous about the speech. I wonder what would happen to me if I messed up." I responded.

"Oh- Well I'm sure you'll do great Tommy. I'll meet you backstage in the bathroom before the speech and I'll try to be near you during the speech. You have nothing to worry about." He comforted me.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back.

Wilbur POV

"Wilburrrr… Wil… Wilbur?"

I groaned and hid my face under the blanket.

Alex huffed and sat on my stomach. He poked me and kept whispering stuff to me.

"Hmm…?" I hummed. I pulled him down and made him lay on top of me.

"You need to wake up… It's almost 8:30," he whispered.

I sighed and uncovered myself. I opened my eyes and cupped his face.

"You're so handsome…" I said.

I covered him in kisses and moved him under me. I continued to kiss him while I grabbed my shirt that had been laying on my bed.

I stopped kissing him and sat up to put my shirt on.

"I like it when your shirt is off," Alex said as he sat up.

I laughed. "Put some clothes on, you're going to freeze."

"It's not my fault you didn't give me some clothes last night." He said.

"I did though. You just decided not to wear it." I replied.

He rolled his eyes and put on one of my shirts that was on the floor. "Can you pass me your cologne?" He asked me as he held out his hand waiting for me to pass it to him.

I nodded and grabbed it off my dresser to give it to him. He sprayed it on my shirt and gave the bottle back to me.

"Tu colonia huele igual que tu," he said as he smelled the shirt that had been sprayed with my cologne.

"My cologne smells like me?" I wondered if that's what he had said.

He smiled and nodded. "You're learning!"

"Well after being with you for a couple of years, I started to pick up what you were saying." I said.

He smiled. "That's good. Now hurry up and get into some good clothes."

Phil POV

For the first time in a while, I'm happy. My wife is happy so that makes me happy.

She's been talking non-stop about how excited she is to finally end the Ender family. She's usually upset or frustrated so it makes me happy how she is happy and all smiles today.

I don't really support what she's doing though. I used to think it was okay but I've now realized that she's only doing it for power. At first I thought she was doing it to give peace but she proved me wrong a few days ago.

It's okay though. I would do anything to make her happy and if this makes her happy then it's okay.

"Phil. Can you please stop daydreaming and hang up the posters."

I looked at Kristin and nodded. I quickly grabbed the posters that were on the table and ran out backstage.

There were a lot of people already in their seats in front of the stage. Probably around 200-300 people.

It'll be way more soon though. This isn't even half of the amount of people who  are attending the festival.

I walked down the stage and hung up the posters. I would use my powers to do it but since I'm getting old my powers have been getting weaker and weaker everyday. It's okay though. I don't need my powers to do stuff.

"Do you want me to help you hang these posters up, Mr. Minecraft?"

I looked behind me to see Karl, Karl Jacobs. The son of Theodore Jacobs. His family is the third family to receive powers. They aren't as powerful though. The Jacobs family have been helping the Enders and Minecrafts control their powers for years.

Karl Jacobs is one of the last members of the Jacobs family. It's only him, his older sister and his younger brother. His oldest sister is named Katie Jacobs and is 27 years old. She has the powers of telekinesis and telepathy. His younger brother is named Jasper Jacobs and is 21 years old. He has the powers of invisibility and shapeshifting. I don't quite know Karl Jacobs' powers though. He's kept it a secret for years.

His mother died when he was 7 and his father died a few years back from heart cancer.

"Mr. Minecraft?"

"Huh?"

"You zoned out for a bit there…" He said as he picked up some of the posters that I had dropped on the floor before he had gotten there.

"Oh- sorry. I've just had a lot on my mind lately." I answered.

He sighed. "I can tell you're nervous."

"Well yeah. I can't let anything go wrong or else-"

"Or else Ms.Minecraft will be disappointed? You're scared that she'll think you're worthless and can't do anything right." He interrupted.

"How did you- How do you know all that stuff?" I asked in confusion.

"I don't know. I just had a feeling," He replied.

He put up the last poster and faced me.

"You really need to stop worrying about your relationship with Ms.Minecraft. It's not a good idea to keep letting her walk all over you. It doesn't matter if you're her husband or not. You can't just let her do that. You have to raise your voice and do what's right." He said.

I sighed. "I don't know how to. Everytime I try to defend myself or try to disagree my heart just tells me to stop and that she'll hate me."

"Well you have to learn. Maybe start with telling her how you've been feeling. She"ll understand. She loves you just as much as you love her, I promise."

He then walked off into the crowd of people.

He's right. I can't just let Kristin do whatever she wants just because she has powers. I can easily take away those powers. I have to do what's right.

I walked back onto the stage and then went backstage. I knocked on her door and stepped inside.

"Kristin?"

"Yes?" She said as she turned her chair to face me.

"Uhm- I- Uh.."

She raised one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"Nevermind." I said as I quickly walked out of the room.

1225 words

boo.

been feeling like shit the past few days which is pretty cool. life <<<

Going to Florida the day after Christmas which sucks. I'd much rather spend my week before school starts in my room. But it's fine. If I meet the Dream Team I will quite literally cry.

okay bye.