16

Ranboo POV

How do I even love a guy I met like a week ago? Am I THAT gay?

I wonder if he likes me back…

I should go visit him. Yeah.. I'm going to visit Tommy!

I stood up and got myself ready.

Wait. What if his parents or brothers are with him?

I'll look through the window first.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. Then Ran burst in my room.

"Ran! What are you doing here?!" I said as I went over to the door and locked it.

"I want to come with you! Please?! I want to meet Tommy!" Ran begged.

I thought about it. Maybe I could tell my parents if I can take Ran to my friend's house. They wouldn't mind.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my Mom's room. I knocked twice and waited for her to open it.

She opened it and crossed her arms.

"Uhm- Can I take Ran to my friend's house? I promise I'll bring him back before 9." I asked her.

She smiled and nodded.

"Thanks!" I went into Ran's room and grabbed a coat and his shoes.

I went back into his room and tossed him his coat. He grinned and put it on quickly.

"Do you wanna go walking or do you want to teleport?" I asked him as I put on his shoes.

He stood up, "Teleport!"

I nodded and teleported in front of Tommy's window. I looked in it and saw Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled. They were laughing and talking.

I knocked.

"Are you ready to meet Tommy?" I asked Ran.

He nodded with a big smile on his face.

Tommy opened the window and looked at Ran. He seemed shocked and then looked at me.

"You have a son?" He asked.

I chuckled, "No, he's my little brother."

"Oh! Well come in! It's freezing out there!" He said as he let me and Ran inside.

Ran looked around and noticed Tubbo and Purpled sitting on Tommys bed.

"Sorry. He really wanted to meet you and I also wanted to see you." I told Tommy.

He giggled, "Did you miss me?"

"I sure did. Did you miss me?"

He nodded.

I hugged him tightly wi-

"Hi Tommy!" Ran said as he stook out his hand for him to shake.

Tommy looked at him and awed. He shook his hand and started talking to him.

I scoffed, "I want attention too."

Tommys POV

Me and Ran started to talk about sweets. He's adorable and very smart just like Ranboo said.

Ranboo scoffed, "I want attention too."

I smiled and was about to go over to Ranboo before I remembered, my brothers are supposed to come here in a few minutes.

"Shit. I forgot- You guys have to leave. My brothers are coming in a few minutes and I don't want Wilbur and Quackity finding out about this because then they'll tell my parents and when my parents find out we'll start a huge fucking war because I was hanging out with a Villian-" I started to ramble.