13

Tubbos POV

Tomorrow is the day. Tommy might either kill Ranboo or don't do the plan and his friends die. Yup, totally not scared.

I mean...

I might be a little bit scared.

Tommy's not the type to kill anyone. He can't even kill a spider! Even if he could kill someone he wouldn't kill Ranboo. Ranboos different to him. I see the way he looks at Ranboo and how Ranboo looks at him. I see how they're so touchy with each other and always making sure the other is safe. Tommy doesn't get along with people easily but Ranboo got his trust in the matter of minutes.

He's a Villain though. If a Villian and a Hero are caught dating each other they'll be hated. They'll be tortured. They'll lose everything.

It happened once. A few years ago. A hero named Ingrid fell in love with Sofia who was part of the Ender family. Sofia had started having feelings for her after they bumped into each other during the parade.

They dated for a few weeks behind everyones back and it was going really well until a maid found them making love in Ingrid's bedroom. The maid told everyone about it and the two girls were punished.

Everyone hated them not only for being together but also for being lesbians. They were tortured and then they got burned alive.

After that happened the Heros and Villians had a huge argument. They almost went into war but luckily the people of the city stopped it.

I don't want that to happen with Tommy and Ranboo.

Purpleds POV

I'm hungry. I'm so hungry. I'm starving. I really want food. I usually eat around 3 PM and it's 4 PM right now. I have no idea what time this family eats at but I'm just hoping it's soon.

Just then there was a scream.

Tommy stood up and went over to the door. He opened it slightly and gasped.

He then stepped out of the room and closed the door. Me and Tubbo quickly hid in case it was one of Tommy's parents but after a few seconds we heard the sound of yelling coming from the hallway.

"Is that Tommy yelling?" Tubbo asked as he stood up and walked over to the door.

He pressed his ear against the door and started listening to what they were saying.

"It's Tommy's Mom. She's yelling at... Techno?"

I went over to the door and listened to the conversation.

'WHY IS HE HERE!?'

'HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN HERE FOR!?'

'TOMMY GO GET YOUR FATHER!'

'MOM PLEASE JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!'

'LET GO OF HIM!'

'WILBUR COME OUT HERE!'

'What's going on?!'

'MOM YOU'RE HURTING HIM!'

'SHUT UP!'

'TECH-'

Every voice was quickly fading away. I'm guessing they all went downstairs

Me and Tubbo looked at each other and shrugged.

"It's probably just a family issue. We shouldn't have to worry about that." I told Tubbo.

"Hopefully everything is fine though."

I nodded and went back to my original spot. Tubbo did the same and we continued to do whatever we were doing on our phones.

Tommys POV

I stood up and went over to the door. I'm a curious person. What would you expect from me?

I opened it slightly and looked around. My eyes landed onto Techno's room. My mother held Dream's wrists and Techno was trying to pull Dream away from her.

I went over to them quickly and was quickly yelled at to get my father. I quickly ran downstairs and spotted him in the living room.

"Mom wants you upstairs, it might be an emergency." I told him.

He nodded and walked upstairs with me.

I saw Wilbur standing by his door not knowing what to do and Techno begging for Dream to be left alone.

Wilbur walked over to me and covered my ears. He was probably worried that I might hear something bad.

He led me into his room where Quackity was. I smiled and walked over to him.

Wilbur stayed in the hallway but I didn't mind. If he was in the room he would probably make me a third wheel or some shit like that.

"What's happening out there?" Quackity asked me as I sat next to him on Wilburs bed.

"I don't know exactly what's happening but I saw my Mom holding Dream and Techno begging her to let go of him."

He hummed and nodded. After a minute or two Wilbur came back. He looked worried and stressed out.

Quackity noticed and went over to him. "Are you okay?" He asked as he walked Wilbur over to the bed and made him sit down.

Wilbur sighed, "Techno isn't allowed to see Dream for 3 months and Dad is going to check our room every night now."

"Is Techno and Dream okay?", I asked. Even if Techno's a bitch to me he's still my brother.

"I have no clue. Techno is probably planning to kill someone though."

I thought for a moment, "I'm going to go check on him. To see if he's doing okay."

"He might kick you out of his room but if he doesn't, stay safe." Wilbur told me.

"I'm just going to have a small chat with him. It's not like he's going to kill me." Techno actually would kill me if he wanted to. He's physically stronger than me and Wilbur combined so I wouldn't be surprised if he tried killing me.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Good luck!" Wilbur yelled.

"Say hi to Techno for me!" Quackity yelled out.

I chuckled and left their room. I wanted to check on Tubbo and Purpled but I knew they would distract me and I would forget about talking to Techno.

I walked past my room and went over to Technos room. I took a deep breath and knocked.

I heard the sound of shuffling and sniffing from the other side of the door which was probably Techno quickly picking up stuff and putting them away for no one to see.

I waited p̶a̶t̶i̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ until Techno finally opened the door. He looked at me for a quick second and shut the door before I could even say something.

1043 words

Not going to school tomorrow bc someone might shoot up my school. Crying.